British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
andout

2019 SoN Draw

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not really - they know the FIM Saturday dates and the possibility of rain- offs yet still schedule a number of there rounds on these dates whereas they leave other Sunday’s blank- like Easter Sunday !!

Are there enough weekends in the season to have zero clashes ?   Fans seem to enjoy a league meeting after the GP.  

Edited by Mark

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

Are there enough weekends in the season to have zero clashes ?   Fans seem to enjoy a league meeting after the GP.  

Maybe not but you have the roofed stadiums where you know it’s not a problem- and the Poles seem relutant to schedule  meetings the day after their Gp’s(like Warsaw)

47 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Maybe not but you have the roofed stadiums where you know it’s not a problem- and the Poles seem relutant to schedule  meetings the day after their Gp’s(like Warsaw)

They could do a bit better on league schedules but I'm assuming there are reasons why the Poles do not put fixtures on certain free weekends.  Maybe religious or other festivals, clashes iwth other sport ?   They also need reserve weekends built in.   Warsaw GP was a reserve but they now have league meetings the next day in Wroclaw and Lodz.    Fans will love those as both are OK travelling distance to Warsaw.

1 minute ago, MattK said:

Is the scoring still 3, 2, 1, 0?

Found it myself. Yes. Boo.

The Ukrainians had to replace both of their riders for tonights First round of the Speedway of Nations in Landshut. Karpov was injured on Thursday, and Loktaev for some reason is also not ridign, so in come Rozalyuk and Melychuk, plus the U21 Levishyn.

Latest News from the track. Practice at Landshut is cancelled to leave the covers on the track. There were some rain showers this morning and more rain is expected for the evening. Track remains dry under the covers and can take some rain tonight. Meeting should go ahead as planned (Starts at 6 pm UK time).

Well she still has a few hours to practice saying the towns name correctly !!!:party:

Is there a way to watch this other than through BT Sport? I don’t have a BT subscription 

21 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Is there a way to watch this other than through BT Sport? I don’t have a BT subscription 

PM sent anyone else wanting the same answer please PM me.