British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

BACKCHAT - YOUR questions answered!

BACKCHAT

FROM our next issue (91) of Backtrack we will be introducing a regular new feature called BACKCHAT, where readers and supporters in general get the chance to fire questions at our main columnist MARTIN ROGERS.

As one of the leading promoters and most respected administrators of the Backtrack era, no-one is better qualified to respond to questions about the burning issues of the 70s and 80s. They don't have to be just about the tracks at which he promoted, King's Lynn, Leicester and Peterborough.

He is also 'up' for tackling all the wide-ranging issues from that special period.

So, please email your questions as soon as possible to us at editorial@retro-speedway.com. Type 'BACKCHAT' in the subject line, be sure to include your full name . . . and we'll forward them on to MR's home in Australia.

Alternatively, just post your questions here on this forum thread.

Martin's responses will appear in issue 91 and from then on . . .

14 hours ago, tmc said:

BACKCHAT

FROM our next issue (91) of Backtrack we will be introducing a regular new feature called BACKCHAT, where readers and supporters in general get the chance to fire questions at our main columnist MARTIN ROGERS.

As one of the leading promoters and most respected administrators of the Backtrack era, no-one is better qualified to respond to questions about the burning issues of the 70s and 80s. They don't have to be just about the tracks at which he promoted, King's Lynn, Leicester and Peterborough.

He is also 'up' for tackling all the wide-ranging issues from that special period.

So, please email your questions as soon as possible to us at editorial@retro-speedway.com. Type 'BACKCHAT' in the subject line, be sure to include your full name . . . and we'll forward them on to MR's home in Australia.

Hi Tony,

I've just sent Martin my question via your editorial email address.

Regards

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tmc said:

BACKCHAT

9 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Hi Tony,

I've just sent Martin my question via your editorial email address.

Regards

What made you think that a BSF member couldn't answer your query Steve Roberts? Unless of course it directly involved Martin Rogers - that is understandable.

4 hours ago, gustix said:

What made you think that a BSF member couldn't answer your query Steve Roberts? Unless of course it directly involved Martin Rogers - that is understandable.

...Because it's a question that raises an issue that some on here constantly smack down! Yoo'll have to await for the relevant edition to find out what my question to Martin is?

16 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

...Because it's a question that raises an issue that some on here constantly smack down! Yoo'll have to await for the relevant edition to find out what my question to Martin is?

I doubt that steve roberts. I don't read 'Backtrack'.

Thanks to those who have already responded with a question for Martin - some very valid points raised.

Please keep 'em coming . . .

• Like 1