British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Weymouth 2005-2008 DVDs

Has anyone got any Weymouth v Scunthorpe DVDs from 2005, 06, 07 or 2008, or know where I can get hold of copies of them please?

Cash waiting if anyone has any

Please PM me

SD

They were,I believe, produced by dlactionsports, the same as at Plymouth.

Try their Email of dlactionsports@hotmail.co.uk. Maybe try 27 Neal Close, Plympton, Devon, PL17 1YY

Thats the last details I have, but they have not covered the action for the last 2 or 3 seasons at Plymouth.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BobC said:

Try their Email of dlactionsports@hotmail.co.uk. Maybe try 27 Neal Close, Plympton, Devon, PL17 1YY

Thats the last details I have, but they have not covered the action for the last 2 or 3 seasons at Plymouth.

The gentleman involved with D.L. I saw standing on the first bend of the "st. boniface arena" last season, good man & one-time cameraman for ReRun @ Exeter..........

• Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 8:25 PM, BobC said:

Thank you for the reply! I've emailed the address you provided and hope he'll get back

Edited by ScunnyDan