British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Not rideing

Just scrolled through all team declarations ,and was both sad and pleased to see that Adam Roynan is not listed on any team sheet.Adam must be one of the bravest riders to ever take to the track.He as suffered some horrific injury's during his career most of witch should have been enough to make most men retire ,if this is the end for Adam  i am   sure he will be remembered as one brave bloke.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yes Adam has retired thank goodness. Like you say he has had some horrendous injuries and I'm just glad he isn't riding any more because I never enjoyed watching him race during the last few years.

I'm sure I read that he has retired? Perhaps someone can confirm because you've got me wondering now with my memory being so bad. :lol:

Edited by Gemini

On 1/15/2019 at 9:16 PM, speedy bill said:

Just scrolled through all team declarations ,and was both sad and pleased to see that Adam Roynan is not listed on any team sheet.Adam must be one of the bravest riders to ever take to the track.He as suffered some horrific injury's during his career most of witch should have been enough to make most men retire ,if this is the end for Adam  i am   sure he will be remembered as one brave bloke.

You can't even spell his name right, let alone the heading.

Does that really matter? Some people aren't particularly good at spelling but it was obvious what was meant.  So to answer the question has Adam Roynon retired or not,  anyone know?

• Like 3