British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Nicklas Porsing and Rzeszow

Sportowefakty are reporting that Nicklas Porsing has had to resort to going through the Polish court system to try and get what he is owed to him  by Mr Nawrocki.

Not sure if DWP is able to give any further information.

13 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Sportowefakty are reporting that Nicklas Porsing has had to resort to going through the Polish court system to try and get what he is owed to him  by Mr Nawrocki.

Not sure if DWP is able to give any further information.

Darija Pavlic on twitter yesterday with a quite a harsh comment regarding Nawrocki. Always thought she was quite a sensible person so something must be really wrong...

Did it need a tweet from her to show you that?:rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Did it need a tweet from her to show you that?:rolleyes:

Not really, but on the other hand all my info regarding this matter is something I’ve gathered from the press and/or internet. She has been in direct conversation with the bloke and lives in the ”same world” with him...

12 hours ago, f-s-p said:

Not really, but on the other hand all my info regarding this matter is something I’ve gathered from the press and/or internet. She has been in direct conversation with the bloke and lives in the ”same world” with him...

Seems like Nawrocki tried every track/club to stage his Diamond thingy. Belgian club Heusden-Zolder was also asked lol.