British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat the bookie GP prize competition 2019

£100 - Emil more 

£100 - Madsen more 

Always interesting to compare the no 1 bookmakers spread with the other lot who purport to be major bookmakers !!!!!

Bet 365 are just betting on heats 1 to 20 and this is their exact score in their over/under market today. mine is the centre spread figure

R/R                                  BET 365

Woffinden                                       13                                        9

Zmarzlik                                          13                                        9

Lindgren                                          11                                        8

Doyle                                               11                                        8

Janowski                                        10                                       9

Dudek                                               9                                        9

Zagar                                                9                                        8

Vaculik                                              9                                       8

Madsen                                             9                                      10

Laguta                                               9                                       9

Sayfutdinov                                     8                                         8

Lindback                                         8                                          6

NKI                                                   7                                          7

Lambert                                           6                                          5

Kolodziej                                         4                                           5

Ivacic                                               2                                          2  

Absolute disaster !!! doesn`t Craig Ackroyd realise i`m trying to earn a living. The Roller is up for sale, Fillet mignon is off the menu. All i can do is lick my wounds and come out fighting in Prague. 22 started- 22 carry on.

Leaderboard after round 2

Susans 1  £2100      both spread stretchers used

James Carter   £1850   1 spread stretcher used

Mark £1600   both spread stretchers used

Robbie B  £1400  1 spread stretcher used

June 01  £1350  both spread stretchers used

Phillip sr  £1300  

Terry  £1300   1 spread stretcher used

Panthers 89  £1100  1 spread stretcher used

Pepsi  £1050  1  spread stretcher used

Hilly  £995   1 spread stretcher  used

Proudtobeabrummie  £900

Teabody 279  £750 

Waiheke 1   £725

Matt K  £690  

Skippy  £680

Grand central  £600 

Psycho 3a  £510   1 spread stretcher used

Mickthemuppet  £475

Col  £434   

Icescot  £425   1 spread stretcher used

iand  £200

Red Flag  £150   1 spread stretcher used

Round 3 is in Prague on Saturday June 15th - spread will be posted around Monday  10th

• Like 1

I'm still in, whoo. I remember betting NKI more, I don't know how he did, other than he didn't make the semi's. Wasn't sure which two others I'd bet on.

Looks like Rothschild & Romanovs betting took a hit last night at the Slovenian GP how I love a crying bookie that is down to their last roller :D

5 hours ago, Robbie B said:

Looks like Rothschild & Romanovs betting took a hit last night at the Slovenian GP how I love a crying bookie that is down to their last roller :D

Punters have been riding their luck with the spread stretcher- lets see how clever they are when they have used both. Anyway plenty of rounds to go and a word of warning to the Dudek, Madsen and Kolodziej lovers- your bank balance will take a big hit in Prague !!!!!

R&R we all now that the bookies always wins in the end and hopefully I make to the final Grand Prix and no doubt you will enough money by the end of this competition for a new Lamborghini ;)

Not sure who I'm going to bet on next time yet maybe a completely new rider.

Right !! no more mister nice guy !! this has now got to a make or break situation- i must cut the number of punters carrying on - i fully expect at least 6 to go this round !!

Spread for Prague GP Saturday June 15th start time 6pm UK time

Zmarzlik   13 - 15

Madsen  10 - 12

Dudek  10 - 12

Doyle  9  - 11

Vaculik  9 - 11

Lindgren 9 - 11

Sayfutdinov 9 - 11

Laguta 8 - 10

Janowski 8 - 10

NKI 6 - 8

Zagar 6 - 8

Milik 5 - 7

lambert 5 - 7

Lindback 5 - 7

Kolodziej 5 - 7

Fricke 5 - 7

Max Fricke 5 - 7 £200 More

Please R&R

Edited by Robbie B

Zmarzlik £200 less- with spread stretcher .Dont mind being 1 of the 6 to fail at the next hurdle

6 minutes ago, iand said:

Zmarzlik £200 less- with spread stretcher .Dont mind being 1 of the 6 to fail at the next hurdle

Less than 14 with the spread stretcher- you are on.

Dudek £184  more

Doyle £150 more

Laguta £50 more

Lindgren $50 less.