British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat the bookie GP prize competition 2019

Vaculik 100 less

Iverson 100 more

On holiday in USA. I did not see practice.  To win I need a vast profit.  Iversen 200 more than 6. 

Woffenden £50 less

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Oi !!!  i`m not a bank - you have only £140 to bet with- please edit !!

Zagar £70 More

Lindgren £70 More then :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

Another chance to compare my odds against Bet 365`s exact score in their more,exact,less market(bet 365 20 heats only)

R/R                                BET365

Zmarzlik                                                      13                                     11

Madsen                                                       12                                     11

Sayfutdinov                                                12                                     10

Woffinden                                                  12                                     8

Janowski                                                    11                                    10

Vaculik                                                        11                                    7

lindgren                                                       9                                     7

Dudek                                                          9                                     8

Doyle                                                          8                                      7

Kolodziej                                                   7                                      7

Laguta                                                      7                                      8

Michelsen                                                6                                      7

Fricke                                                        6                                     5

NKI                                                             5                                    4

Zagar                                                         5                                    6

Thorssell                                                   5                                    3

Disaster- Punters 1 Bookie nil !!!!

17 started tonight and we lose 3( not sure how 2 can forget either that they are in the comp or that there was a GP tonight !!)

Leaderboard after round 6 Malilla

Robbie B  £3000

Susans 1  £2400

iand  £1890

Mark  £1700

Psycho 3a  £1610

Grand Central £1560

Panthers 89  £1525

Hilly  £1475       1 spread stretcher left

Teabody 279 £1150

Pepsi  £1050

Col  £979    1 spread stretcher left

Matt K  £630

Skippy  £580

Icescot  £575

WE LOSE

June 01 NO BET

James Carter NO BET

Mickthemuppet  - £25

The 7th round is at Teterow Germany on Saturday August 31st

Edited by racers and royals

That was too close for comfort last night, and it is a good job that I do not bit my fingernails otherwise I would not have any left.

Teterow is a awkward round and with my current picks of late it might be better for me to draw the name of my rider out of a hat along with whether it will be a more or less bet.

• Like 1