British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat the bookie GP prize competition 2019

Best of luck to everyone and what will be will be let's go racing!!!!!!

5 centre spreads correct(Lindback,miedzinski,Doyle,Laguta and Kolodziej) and another 2 within the spread(Woffinden and Vaculik). i can finish the season with my head held high !!!!

Beat the Bookie 2019 result

1st equal Robbie B and Mark  £3400

3rd Pepsi £2250

4th Psycho 3a £1660

5th Matt K  £1530

6th Panthers 89 £1125

7th Col £270

8th Icescot £190

9th Skippy £120

10th Grand  central £nil

Susans 1 NO BET

I have enjoyed it so much this season that i will double the prize money for Robbie B and Mark to share- i will send you a PM each

We hopefully will do it all again in 2020.

Thanks R&R for running again this season! Least I've lasted the season which is something

• Like 1

Many thanks to R&R Bookies for running this competition and congratulations to Mark for sharing toop spot with me.

I totally agree with  Panthers89 have said that to finish the GP season with money in your pocket is an achievement and this is the first I have ever mentioned this, so gratulations also for those players achieving this especially when you look at rider partaking in the SGP this years and R&R Bookies extremely clever odds to beat.

I must admit that after seeing Kolodziej mess up his chances in heat 18 of scoring points for everyone that I thought Laguta had in the bag in heat 19 only for him to finish last. But it goes to show that in sport anything can happen and my rider failed just like Kolodziej, but such is life.

Hope you like my new logo to celebrate my joint-victory.

Edited by Robbie B

18 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Thanks to the generosity of Robbie and Mark, i have been able to send the winners prize to the BEN fund, which i`m really pleased about.

The generosity is from you.  

• Like 1

I totally agree with your comment Mark the generosity is from R&R.