British Speedway Forum
ZagarRacing

Premiership Supporters Cup

When they say it will cost 50p to vote the numbers will soon contract :D 

22 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think the whole idea is aimed at a new generation rather than the existing hardcore

Nothing changes with all such ideas you really have to work hard at spreading the word on social media. Just plonking it down somwehere won't automatically attracts 1,000's to it. Marketing effort is still required.

On 1/27/2019 at 11:05 AM, Grachan said:

Why do they keep coming up with this stuff?

Because they have proved they are unable to come up with anything better and it has the allegedly magic word App. attached to it. So it must be really up to date and cool - capable of attracting every 15 - 30 year old in the UK. More Dreamland stuff.

18 hours ago, Bloomy said:

Card payments at the gate for the speedway were in operation last season Baldy, and are again this coming season. 

Used it myself and it was so handy not having to stop off at a cash machine on the way. About time too!

Cash only at Peterborough unless it changes this season with Buster’s progressive outloook!!!!!!   

Can only be thankful the Championship teams stayed well clear of this,  I know it’s something different but don’t see it being the answer.

• Like 2

This has probably been raised already but can anybody tell me why Kings Lynn are in the southern section and Peterborough in the northern section when kings Lynn are quite clearly north of Peterborough.

3 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

This has probably been raised already but can anybody tell me why Kings Lynn are in the southern section and Peterborough in the northern section when kings Lynn are quite clearly north of Peterborough.

Where have they been called 'Northern and Southern' sections?

32 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Where have they been called 'Northern and Southern' sections?

BSPA website:t:

• Like 1

It should have been Stars/Panthers/Witches in one group then Buster could have started penning his press release about how proud he was having a team qualify for the final. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

Maybe it was better than naming them just Group A and Group B?

Just a thought, with the fans having the vote on which riders rides heat 15, isn't this going to dramatically increase the delay between heats 14 and 15. Buster already likes a 10min break, are we going to see 20min delays?!?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

reading all the post on here I think all us supporters are giving this idea a no no :angry: well mostly of us

Edited by ray c
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

reading all the post on here I think all us supporters are giving this idea a no no :angry: well mostly of us

It''s a pathetic idea, it might work for strictly come dancing where viewers have the comfort of a warm environment and a cosy armchair but sitting on a hard seat in a cold outdoor situation is a bit different who wants to be kept waiting an extra length of time just because someone has come up with a brain dead idea

• Like 2