British Speedway Forum
ZagarRacing

Premiership Supporters Cup

48 minutes ago, ray c said:

I see doyley criticizing heat 14 selection in the star today quite agree in what he said

I’ve not seen the comments but have seen footage of the incident on social media. Covatti comes off on his own. Doyle is nowhere near him. 

2 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I’ve not seen the comments but have seen footage of the incident on social media. Covatti comes off on his own. Doyle is nowhere near him. 

He is talking about the pickings  of rider's for heat 14 by the supporters .for instance lampart was lowest scorer for Swindon last Friday morning but Poole supporters picked him for heat 14 doyley saying it's farcical

Just now, ray c said:

He is talking about the pickings  of rider's for heat 14 by the supporters .for instance lampart was lowest scorer for Swindon last Friday morning but Poole supporters picked him for heat 14 doyley saying it's farcical

As always there's a loophole to be exploited.

1 minute ago, ray c said:

Rosco had the choice not to list Lampart in the 4 for the vote.......

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Canny old Rosco, giving Lampart more track time..:drink:

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

so in fact doyley was criticizing his manager then:t:

Edited by ray c
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Well it wasn’t given a lot of thought was it, but to be fair most of the rule book fits that category as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ray c said:

so in fact doyley was criticizing is manager then:t:

Exactly. 

Sonetimes I think riders would be much better off keeping their gobs shut and just riding their bikes. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well it wasn’t given a lot of thought was it, but to be fair most of the rule book fits that category as well.

We have a rule book.....:rofl:

Right am i right in thinking if selected for heat 14 you cant ride heat 15 ?

The manager gives you the choice in of 4 riders to select for heat 14 .Then the two not selected i presume the manager selects in heat 15 .

So in reality the supporters are only really deciding if a rider goes out in heat 14 or 15 ?? is this correct ? 

Now as you do not know who is in 14 or 15 at time of voting for the opposition it all seems a complete waste of time.

It came up on my twitter feed just and i voted for the Swindon rider for this evenings meeting it seems pretty ridiculous to be honest.

Head to Twitter now to vote for heat 14
Swindon - @swindonspeedway - Doyle, Musielak, Batchelor, Ellis
Ipswich - @ipswichspeedway - Allen, Lawson, Piezcszek, Harris

As a example all four rode in 14 and 15 all the vote done was decide the order.

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

4 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Do these matches count towards the averages?

No just Premiership

4 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

No just Premiership

Thanks for the info. Gives Zach a bit more time to get going at Swindon. No need to panic before new averages come in.

19 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Right am i right in thinking if selected for heat 14 you cant ride heat 15 ?

The manager gives you the choice in of 4 riders to select for heat 14 .Then the two not selected i presume the manager selects in heat 15 .

So in reality the supporters are only really deciding if a rider goes out in heat 14 or 15 ?? is this correct ? 

Now as you do not know who is in 14 or 15 at time of voting for the opposition it all seems a complete waste of time.

It came up on my twitter feed just and i voted for the Swindon rider for this evenings meeting it seems pretty ridiculous to be honest.

Head to Twitter now to vote for heat 14
Swindon - @swindonspeedway - Doyle, Musielak, Batchelor, Ellis
Ipswich - @ipswichspeedway - Allen, Lawson, Piezcszek, Harris

As a example all four rode in 14 and 15 all the vote done was decide the order.

Not necessarily, if a manager wanted to protect a rider or riders for heat 14 he need not nominate them for the heat 14 vote. But he then risks a reserve or low scoring rider ending up in heat 14.