British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

World U21 championship final round Pardubice Friday October 4th live on TV

A better track for 6 riders per race. Most races were a bit strung out tonight.

Jaimon did really well. If he keeps progression up he should be in the top 5 next year.  Kuberra bottled it a bit but being in it next year he should be in the running for top 3.  Chiganov will be there next year, could have been champion this year, so I expect him to be up near the top next year.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nw42 said:

According to Racers & Royals informative thread here,   http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/83760-speedway-on-tv-and-the-internet-in-2019/&page=1     it's on the internet.

I have put a couple of ?? over the possibility of it being on the internet- Czech television could geo block the coverage - here is the programme page -it`s on the sport channel  https://www.ceskatelevize.cz/tv-program/06.10.2019/

Such a shame, this meeting could be THE best with all those young racers going for it but not on that track :(

On 10/5/2019 at 12:25 PM, Trees said:

Such a shame, this meeting could be THE best with all those young racers going for it but not on that track :(

Not on that track ? explain, I have been to all 3 rounds, Friday was by far the best meeting 

2 hours ago, sommelier said:

Not on that track ? explain, I have been to all 3 rounds, Friday was by far the best meeting 

I was disappointed with the racing in the part of the meeting I watched, was better when it rained, I did miss the start of the meeting though, before the track dried out, guess it was better then?