British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

10 favourite women riders

Wasn't Ander Michanek's sister meant to be pretty good? I remember Simon Cross also having a sister who rode.

I recall once reading that 'Sunny' Somerset's real name was Jessie Hole, a fact which gives some credence to my previous query in regard to Bristol riders Billy, John and Graham Hole?

34 minutes ago, gustix said:

I recall once reading that 'Sunny' Somerset's real name was Jessie Hole, a fact which gives some credence to my previous query in regard to Bristol riders Billy, John and Graham Hole?

We have been over this a few times I think,do not sure why you post twice on the subject now,but 

Other than the usual stance on your part to ridicule me, perhaps the points rekindled by me have not, so far as I can see, ever been fully answered. Have a nice day!:D

It is not to ridicule,but to show it has been discussed before

Did we ever get answers? That's why questions tend to get repeated. 

11 minutes ago, gustix said:

Did we ever get answers? That's why questions tend to get repeated. 

Well in a previous post you do say you are ‘certain Vera Hole was Sunny Somerset’ and we both it seems saw

this Info in Lionel Crossleys book on Crystal Palace.So it is a matter of is Crossleys Info credible.But if you were certain before why question it now?

I think other sources seem to confirm this

And I am all for questioning things,but once you are certain then that is it,surely?

Edited by iris123

Here is an appeal for information.Not sure if this is the woman who was going to do a book on Taylour before someone beat her to it?

https://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/news/7184925.sunny-somerset-appeal/

Seems quite

specific Info on both name and the area she lived in

Edited by iris123

21 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Here is an appeal for information.Not sure if this is the woman who was going to do a book on Taylour before someone beat her to it?

Seems quite specific Info on both name and the area she lived in

Duly noted. No more questions etc etc etc from me in regard to the Hole speedway family etc etc etc.

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Seems quite

specific Info on both name and the area she lived in

Yep, that was Deborah Cherry who researching Fay Taylour also.  I shared quite a bit of info with her a few years back when she was working on the Fay project.

Steve

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grachan said:

Wasn't Ander Michanek's sister meant to be pretty good? I remember Simon Cross also having a sister who rode.

I think her name was Elisabet, and I did mention Julie Cross on the previous page.

Oh, and the girl at Exeter who I couldn't remember was Sarah Cunningham.

Steve