British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
teaboy279

Speedway Ad.

Been meaning to post for some weeks but kept forgetting. Like most of us I waste a fair bit of time playing a couple of games on my phone. Like many games if you watch videos it gives you extra gold or reduces build times etc. For the last few weeks a video advertising the speedway of nationals at the NSS has been popping up. I must say it's a very good ad and very eye catching and a full 30 seconds long . Just shows at world level at least that their are people willing to try new avenues to get the word out.

I know a couple of stock car promoters used groupon with varied success as well. I am convinced we have a highly saleable product if we just try to reach out to new places.

Edited by teaboy279

20 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Been meaning to post for some weeks but kept forgetting. Like most of us I waste a fair bit of time playing a couple of games on my phone. Like many games if you watch videos it gives you extra gold or reduces build times etc. For the last few weeks a video advertising the speedway of nationals at the NSS has been popping up. I must say it's a very good ad and very eye catching and a full 30 seconds long . Just shows at world level at least that their are people willing to try new avenues to get the word out.

I know a couple of stock car promoters used groupon with varied success as well. I am convinced we have a highly saleable product if we just try to reach out to new places.

That's how online adverts work. Your interest is Speedway so you will see those adverts when advertised on line. To any general bod out there who's never clicked anything to do with Speedway will never see those adverts. 

It's just advertiser's preaching to the already converted.

• Like 1

I take your point but at least Ads are doing the rounds. Like I say a full hd 30 sec action video should draw people's attention.