British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

US riders of the 30's

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Ah adonis!!!! Who has gone extremely quiet since being called out on the behavior of members of his family , as well as his own! All on google for everyone to see if you type in his full name. 

Hmmm! Aside from your previous Post hastening my demise not really much of interest from you. I'll ignore your recommendation re google search.

6 hours ago, Pinny said:

You all seem to fall for this Gustixs rubbish. Hes a sad old man whos hopefully nearing the end of his days . 

Fingers crossed! I am still here and about to venture outdoors as well! I see you ignored my previous response! Have a nice afternoon.

2 hours ago, gustix said:

I know how you must feel! Dreadful isn't it?

Tbh as they say in Germany, it will be with one sad and one happy eye, when you are gone John. I will miss my daily excerise, running rings round you :party:

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Ah adonis!!!! Who has gone extremely quiet since being called out on the behavior of members of his family , as well as his own! All on google for everyone to see if you type in his full name. 

Struggling a little here. Is it amongst the 219 Leicester criminals named and shamed ?

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Be careful about Pinny! He's currently waiting for me to leave this world according to a recent Post. Anyone else could be next on his list!!!

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Tbh as they say in Germany, it will be with one sad and one happy eye, when you are gone John. I will miss my daily excerise, running rings round you :party:

Hmmm! It must now be near 10 years since you started your dedicated task of criticising myself and my posts. That's quite a record. Others have suffered the same way according to PMs I have received and these members  long since left the BSF.

iris123 - you have it seems a record to be proud of in regard to ultra-criticising and belittling over BSF members.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, gustix said:

Be careful about Pinny! He's currently waiting for me to leave this world according to a recent Post. Anyone else could be next on his list!!!

I think if there is a longer list, then it is people like you John, so I feel fairly safe that I won't be on it :rofl:

7 minutes ago, gustix said:

Hmmm! It must now be near 10 years since you started your dedicated task of criticising myself and my posts. That's quite record. Others have suffered the same way according to PMs I have received and long since left the BSF. iris123 - you have it seems a record to be proud of in regard to ultra-criticising and belittling over BSF members.

Believe you me John, I have received a number of pms about you. None, sympathetic to your cause

We should do something special to celebrate our anniversary though ?

Edited by iris123

47 minutes ago, iris123 said:

We should do something special to celebrate our anniversary though ?

I would like to mark this anniversary by firing a rocket "you know where!"

1 hour ago, gustix said:

I would like to mark this anniversary by firing a rocket "you know where!"

Up your crystal palarce, I would say 

12 hours ago, Pinny said:

You all seem to fall for this Gustixs rubbish. Hes a sad old man whos hopefully nearing the end of his days . 

Very harsh Pinn , have a think on what you have actually said not nice really.!!!!!

Edited by Sidney the robin

There is a real ganging up culture on here , i wish i was in a gang, 99 per cent of my problems have been caused by myself not a problem. This thread has been very disappointing for me , Norbold  who i respect as much as anybody in the speedway world that I have ever met has been swayed by Chunky.Look i have made endless mistakes and have admitted it over a period ! Chunky ( Chunky who??? )  sits it out and returns when it suits.The forum has run its course for me to be honest,  so disappointed with Norbold ok i am wrong/ Gustix  is wrong but your loyalty to Chunky who is not particularly nice ( or a saint) is pretty sickening.

You need to open your eyes Sid. Gustix has used you for his purpose of upsetting the forum again

First he brings up an old post of yours out of the blue, to get you going at me. Simultaneously on another thread he tried to do the same with TWK. Fair play to both of you it didn’t work.. So he picks out a year old post from Chunky to have a try at someone else. Sadly you fell for it. You just have to look back at yesterday to see it all there

Edited by iris123

14 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You need to open your eyes Sid. Gustix has used you for his purpose of upsetting the forum again

First he brings up an old post of yours out of the blue, to get you going at me. Simultaneously on another thread he tried to do the same with TWK. Fair play to both of you it didn’t work.. So he picks out a year old post from Chunky to have a try at someone else. Sadly you fell for it. You just have to look back at yesterday to see it all there

Say what you want Iris  you  i do respect  you very much ( Chunky not so because he never backs down sulks like a bitch)so we have had our differences but we always seem  to move on.Chunky does not and he has  now involved Norbold who now hates me not to worry eh!!!!  the forum is dying anyway best to just read and say nothing.

Edited by Sidney the robin

16 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Say what you want Iris  you  i do respect  you very much ( Chunky not so because he never backs down sulks like a bitch)so we have had our differences but we always seem  to move on.Chunky does not and he has  now involved Norbold who now hates me not to worry eh!!!!  the forum is dying anyway best to just read and say nothing.

Please Sidney the robin: don't take action you will later regret. I tolerate -  to a certain extent!!! iris123 but have no real idea why he has maintained a near 10 year vendetta against me.

Like yourself I have the utmost difficulty in coming to terms with chunky and tend to support your comment to a large extent.

Norbold I respect most on the BSF and various Facebook forums. He is far too experienced from his worklife and now retirement to react in a bitter way to comments on a forum. 

I am not so sure the forum is as you say dying. It has far too many members for that to happen in the immediate future. A study of what the BSF provides - so many themes and responses - and a large membership - ensures it will be active for a very long time.

So, Sidney the robin. cast aside your concerns and participate - even enjoy!!! - participation on the BSF.