Fricke, Bjerre, Bewley

5. Poole

Holder, Kurtz, Grajczonek 

6. Ipswich 

Harris, Lawson, King

7. Kings Lynn (Rumoured)

Lambert, Proctor, Riss

• Haha 1

But IF it were to be - King's Lynn: Lambert, Iversen, Riss. ( Also rumoured ) Just about as good as anyone else.

• Like 1

1. Belle Vue

2. Peterborough

3. King's Lynn (with Iversen)

4. Swindon

5. Poole

6. Wolverhampton

7. Ipswich

8 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

1. Belle Vue

2. Peterborough

3. King's Lynn (with Iversen)

4. Swindon

5. Poole

6. Wolverhampton

7. Ipswich

Really? BV strongest top 3? Swindon 4th? Wolves 6th.  I just can’t agree with that.

• Like 2

Swindon

Wolves

Joint 3rd  P/Borough/BelleVue

Poole

K/Lynn (dependent on NKI)

Ippo 

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:44 AM, waytogo28 said:

But IF it were to be - King's Lynn: Lambert, Iversen, Riss. ( Also rumoured ) Just about as good as anyone else.

Sorry mate but I cant share your optimism,     It would serve no purpose to keep such an important talisman to British Speedway, a secret.  I'm of the belief that, this  is one of the reason why the Stars have been reluctant to show their hand.   Rest assured had Niels been riding this season it would have been shouted from the rooftops, loud and clear....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, g13webb said:

Sorry mate but I cant share your optimism,     It would serve no purpose to keep such an important talisman to British Speedway, a secret.  I'm of the belief that, this  is one of the reason why the Stars have been reluctant to show their hand.   Rest assured had Niels been riding this season it would have been shouted from the rooftops, loud and clear....

Sadly my head believes you are spot on but my heart still dreams that Buster might be holding back the best until last ( early March ). Without Iversen the Stars team will not hold it's own and my enthusiasm for the upcoming season will dip further.

Even more importantly I dream that the KL track would be much improved and offer up better racing ( but that is another hope from the heart ). And my hope that doubleheaders  V the same team will not be seen again at Saddlebow Rd. is quite likely to be dashed ( "in the best interests of the sport" ). Not much to look forward to for me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Sadly my head believes you are spot on but my heart still dreams that Buster might be holding back the best until last ( early March ). Without Iversen the Stars team will not hold it's own and my enthusiasm for the upcoming season will dip further.

Even more importantly I dream that the KL track would be much improved and offer up better racing ( but that is another hope from the heart ). And my hope that doubleheaders  V the same team will not be seen again at Saddlebow Rd. is quite likely to be dashed ( "in the best interests of the sport" ). Not much to look forward to for me.

My thoughts exactly.... 

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

My thoughts exactly.... 

My wish for 2019 is for the racing to be enjoyable for every fan  and for the night to be   over by 9.30 minimum.No restarts up with the tapes and if the rider guesses right good luck to him keeping the meeting rolling.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

My wish for 2019 is for the racing to be enjoyable for every fan  and for the night to be   over by 9.30 minimum.No restarts up with the tapes and if the rider guesses right good luck to him keeping the meeting rolling.

Can't agree to this, however I would agree that all 4 have to go straight back to the starting gate and not via the pit gate.

34 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Can't agree to this, however I would agree that all 4 have to go straight back to the starting gate and not via the pit gate.

Last year there was carnage with restarts, sometimes 3/7 restarts a meeting.As long as you dont touch the tapes anything goes then it is up to the referee to get the tapes up quickly.

Edited by Sidney the robin

19 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Last year there was carnage with restarts, sometimes 3/7 restarts a meeting.As long as you dont touch the tapes anything goes then it is up to the referee to get the tapes up quickly.

There is a Regulation that states a minimum time period (1 I/2 seconds?) between the Green Light and Tapes up.

There is also a Regulation that the riders must remain still at the start. So if  Referee sees a rider moving/rolling he has every right to delay the start until all 4 are stationary.