British Speedway Forum
Boothers

Ben Barker Testimonial (Redcar 23/03/2019 15:00)

Surprised no-one else has done this but as Ben deserves it I'll start a thread on here for the first time ever:-

Four Team Tournament: Teams as follows,

Redcar:

Ben Barker, Charles Wright, Tom Bacon, Jordan Stewart.

Middlesbrough:

Sam Masters, MPT, Nathan Greaves, David Wallinger.

Workington:

Steve Worrall, BWD, Simon Lambert, Kyle Bickley.

Newcastle:

Thomas Jorgensen, Lewis Kerr, Ulrich Ostergaard, AN Other:

Come along and support one of Britains most hard working, popular and likeable riders (OK 2 & 3 might depend upon whether he's riding for your team or not lol!)

Everything that has been posted so far has been in the Redcar 2019 thread in the Championship section.

On 3/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, IronScorpion said:

Everything that has been posted so far has been in the Redcar 2019 thread in the Championship section.

So? 

Would have thought that posting the details of someone's Testimonial meeting would be appropriate in the Speedway Testimonials section on here?

Believe it or not, not everyone reads the Redcar Bears thread, and given the number of clubs Ben has ridden for (and gave good service to) I thought it might be more appropriate to give it a wider viewing!

FFS Get a life!

Well done and congratulations Ben!

• Like 1

I was not having a go just stating that everything was in the Redcar thread although I do agree, it should be in this section.

If it upsets you THAT much, FFS Get A Life!!

3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I was not having a go just stating that everything was in the Redcar thread although I do agree, it should be in this section.

If it upsets you THAT much, FFS Get A Life!!

Sorry bad day! Hatchet buried?

Local weather forecast is showing a cracking day Saturday - get yourselves along to Redcar for a cracking meeting and the ideal way to start the 2019 season.

REMINDER - It is SATURDAY at 3pm

any updates for this meeting . Saturday afternoon , whats that all about.   :cry:

45 minutes ago, jenga said:

any updates for this meeting . Saturday afternoon , whats that all about.   :cry:

Saturday afternoon gives time for people to travel there & to get home early enough. Just a short trip across the A66 for you guys. 

1 hour ago, jenga said:

Great idea. No premier league or championship football today

58 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Saturday afternoon gives time for people to travel there & to get home early enough. Just a short trip across the A66 for you guys. 

not when you work Saturdays and have family commitments . 7pm would have been better for a good few folk .

42 minutes ago, toontrader said:

Great idea. No premier league or championship football today

great . every one is a football supporter and dont have normal lives . 

but i am sure Ben would have had more fans if it was an evening meeting or even a Sunday slot .

No injuries, weather good. , Speedway is back ...