British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poland v Rest of the World Easter Monday April 22nd Live on TV

When did you think Nicki messed him up? I don't understand that comment. I thought they raced really well together

NP protected him in their first 5-1, Gleb missed the gate in the second one where NP won the race and in the last outing together they scored another 5-1. I'm not sure what else NP could have done better to be honest

7 minutes ago, James Carter said:

When did you think Nicki messed him up? I don't understand that comment. I thought they raced really well together

NP protected him in their first 5-1, Gleb missed the gate in the second one where NP won the race and in the last outing together they scored another 5-1. I'm not sure what else NP could have done better to be honest

In one of their races together Nicki was in front- didn`t look once where his partner was and he was all over the place and Gleb i`m sure didn`t know where Nicki would ride next- can`t say what heat it was because i also found it quite boring.