British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

8 minutes ago, pawel115 said:

Woffinden went to hospital complaining pain in his scapula.

It looked like his arm or shoulder.  Hit the fence with his back.  Very nasty.

he has had a good look and chopped wojdylo straight up that is outrageous to be honest . the view from behind is the best view . 

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

miesiac should of been exluded in ht 4 that was utterly stupid

he is a mixture of brave, ruthless, exciting and a big crash only a second away     he left no room in heat 14.

Edited by Mark

Great heat 14. Meisac should have blocked though.

What a meeting, it had the lot, hope Woffinden is OK but he'll be lucky if he has not broken something.    

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

he is a mixture of brave, ruthless, exciting and a big crash only a second away     he left no room in heat 14.

I would not want to share a track with him . Same side or opposition.

Woffinden has a broken shoulder.    That could be a long time out.     Laguta's fault as he touched his team mates back wheel and then knocked Woffinden off.

18 minutes ago, Mark said:

Woffinden has a broken shoulder.    That could be a long time out.     Laguta's fault as he touched his team mates back wheel and then knocked Woffinden off.

T3 vertebrae in his neck as well as the shoulder blade. 

As you say, it could be a while before we see him back on a bike. 

37 minutes ago, HenryW said:

T3 vertebrae in his neck as well as the shoulder blade. 

As you say, it could be a while before we see him back on a bike. 

He could miss at least 2 GP's so that's a struggle for top 8.  Awful as it wasn't it fault. 

I think your looking at longer then 2 gp's. Tai is a winner and he wont wanna miss 2 gp's and come back half fit. Think once he misses Prague his title shot is over, so I imagine he will try to get 100 percent fit before coming back, rather then the 75-80 percent riders normally come back at. Although i dare say the paymasters in Poland will exert a degree of pressure to return as soon as humanly possibly.

3 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

I think your looking at longer then 2 gp's. Tai is a winner and he wont wanna miss 2 gp's and come back half fit. Think once he misses Prague his title shot is over, so I imagine he will try to get 100 percent fit before coming back, rather then the 75-80 percent riders normally come back at. Although i dare say the paymasters in Poland will exert a degree of pressure to return as soon as humanly possibly.

And a guaranteed wild card next year no doubt so as you say, no need to rush things..

4 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

As we all know Tai is very focused and his own man, I doubt that any pressure put on him by the Wroclaw club will having any bearing on when Tai does make his return. As for his SGP place for 2020 he will be 100% given a wild card pick should he need one.