British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

great ride by Pawlicki, he was so wide he almost sat in row A

What a ride from Shamek

1-5  to a 3-3....

Superb.....

22 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I am no expert in Polish speedway but it always amazes me how Adrian Miedzinski gets a top flight ride season after season. He is a rider that just never surprises me . 

I have a suspicion the sponsorship he brings helps....

Good meeting this....

Edited by mikebv

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

That was nearly a triple tape break- right decision because Lampart definitely  moved 1st 

it's about who touches the tape first, not who moves first...

I believe ''someone' said recently Kenny Bjerre wasn't at heat leader level in the UK any more?

Hope that person is watching him tonight being a heat leader in the top league in Poland..

:D

2 minutes ago, tarkens said:

it's about who touches the tape first, not who moves first...

I know, however they reacted to Lampart moving so i was pleased the ref saw that he touched the tape first.;)

You can't take your eyes off this one Nige...

Speedway out of the top drawer...

Pretty sure that's what the two Polish commentary lads just said!!!:D

Can see me quite getting used to this every Friday...

very good racing tonight.   this could be a tight year at the top and bottom of the table

Again not able to watch any. Lublin (& Lambert) did reasonably well to stay within 8 points looking at the result. Do think Gorzow are weak compared to recent years, Zmarzlik aside.

As far as Miedziński goes, never been a fan but there are basically 16 Ekstraliga spots for Poles over 21, are there 16 better Polish riders aged over 21?  Make it 17 has Leszno have 3 good senior Poles.

Maybe. But the likes of Woryna & Musielak have decided to ride in Nice Div 1 for whatever reason. I think, Woryna hasn't ridden yet, injured?

Probably shows up more as Chestochowa probably have the best 3 non Polish trio.

Again not able to watch any. Lublin (& Lambert) did reasonably well to stay within 8 points looking at the result. Do think Gorzow are weak compared to recent years, Zmarzlik aside.

As far as Miedziński goes, never been a fan but there are basically 16 Ekstraliga spots for Poles over 21, are there 16 better Polish riders aged over 21?  Make it 17 has Leszno have 3 good senior Poles.

Maybe. But the likes of Woryna & Musielak have decided to ride in Nice Div 1 for whatever reason. I think, Woryna hasn't ridden yet, injured?

Probably shows up more as Chestochowa probably have the best non Polish trio.

Edited by Col

2 minutes ago, Col said:

Probably shows up more as Chestochowa probably have the best 3 non Polish trio.

Woryna is ok- Round 1 Rybnik had a bye 2nd round match abandoned after 2 heats. Rides Sunday in the TV match at Gniezno.

• Like 1