British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

Next weekend we have Friday and Sunday  Polish action because sandwiched in between is the SON event 1 from Landshut Germany on Saturday evening.- all UK times

Friday May 3rd  Grudziadz v Wroclaw Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm

Friday May 3rd Lublin v Leszno Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Sunday May 5th Gdansk v Ostrow  Polsat Sport  start time 1.45pm

Sunday May 5th Torun v Czestochowa NSport programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm

Sunday May 5th Gorzow v Zielona Gora N Sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

• Like 1

Some more TV matches announced for the Nice Polska league

Saturday May 11th Rybnik v Gdansk Eleven Sport ?  start time 12.15pm UK time

Sunday May 19th Lodz v Gniezno Eleven Sport ? start time 3.30pm UK time

On 4/28/2019 at 6:30 PM, racers and royals said:

Next weekend we have Friday and Sunday  Polish action because sandwiched in between is the SON event 1 from Landshut Germany on Saturday evening.- all UK times

Friday May 3rd  Grudziadz v Wroclaw Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm

Friday May 3rd Lublin v Leszno Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Sunday May 5th Gorzow v Zielona Gora N Sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Friday`s line-ups

Grudziadz v Wroclaw  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94488/mrgarden-gkm-grudziadz-betard-sparta-wroclaw   Milik back for Wroclaw- no Fricke listed- might be no 8

Lublin v Leszno   https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94487/speed-car-motor-lublin-fogo-unia-leszno

On 4/28/2019 at 6:30 PM, racers and royals said:

Sunday`s teams 

Gdansk v Ostrow   https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/95268/zdunek-wybrzeze-gdansk-arged-malesa-t-ostrovia

Torun v Czestochowa  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94489/get-well-torun-forbet-wlokniarz-czestochowa

Gorzow v Zielona Gora  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94490/trulywork-stal-gorzow-stelmet-falubaz-zielona-gora

Grudziadz.  Is that Polish for Leicester.   All over by the second bend.

That's a bad one.  Three riders down in heat 10. Majic may have come off the worst. 

Some 'tough' racing....

Big prizes and rewards certainly hightens the competiveness I would suggest..

10 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Some 'tough' racing....

Big prizes and rewards certainly hightens the competiveness I would suggest..

Ruthless.  Not sure who the home rider was but he knocked Fricke off in Ht15.  Now got a long delay while the fence is built.

Edited by Mark

I love watching the Polish matches. Even on tv i find i'm enjoying the speedway more than attending Poole these days. Last night for the first time in 40 years I felt bored at speedway with how it is presented and the boring racing & the whole evening to be honest.

Polish speedway is a real treat.  Love how the crowds are so enthusiastic and get involved.  Good travelling support and most wear their respective clubs colours with scarves etc.  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, NOBODY said:

I love watching the Polish matches. Even on tv i find i'm enjoying the speedway more than attending Poole these days. Last night for the first time in 40 years I felt bored at speedway with how it is presented and the boring racing & the whole evening to be honest.

Polish speedway is a real treat.  Love how the crowds are so enthusiastic and get involved.  Good travelling support and most wear their respective clubs colours with scarves etc.  

Was fortunate enough to be at the Zielona Gora and Leszno meetings last week (Poznan SEC meeting in between).

Amazing atmosphere at both league meetings, racing brutal at times. Wonderful presentation. No ridiculous guests or tracks full of holes or oil leaking onto the track.

The whole experience reminds you that speedway can be taken seriously if presented properly.

• Like 3