Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

39 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I was thinking exactly the same as i watched on Monday. If the start marshall pulled everyone tight up to the tapes  as he does in  Poland it very much reduces the opportunity to roll forward and get a flyer.

He even walks back and makes them move forwards due to the ref telling him that someone has rolled away when his back was turned..:D

Would be a very simple addition to British Speedway, however, would they be happy to adopt something so successful from another country? 

After all, British Speedway is the best isn't it? What could it possibly learn from elsewhere?:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

He even walks back and makes them move forwards due to the ref telling him that someone has rolled away when his back was turned..:D

Would be a very simple addition to British Speedway, however, would they be happy to adopt something so successful from another country? 

After all, British Speedway is the best isn't it? What could it possibly learn from elsewhere?:rolleyes:

In Ekstraliga riders have to point straight (parallel to lane lines) and the front wheel has to be max. 10 centimeters away from the tape.

Edited by Falubaz
grammar

3 hours ago, mikebv said:

This is exactly the problem. I recently mentioned on my own club's Facebook page that I felt it would benefit matches in the UK if we adopted the Polish system of two from each team going out to test the track prior to each match. That way, the away riders especially wouldn't be going out cold, but could confer and get their setups right . 

The response from one of the directors was astonishing. He said "just because the mighty Poland do it, doesn't mean we should..."

• Like 1

Some more Nice Polska TV matches announced

Saturday May 25th  lodz v Gdansk Eleven Sport 1st race 4pm UK time

Sunday May 26th  Ostrow v Rybnik Polsat Sport  1st race 1.45pm UK time

Saturday June 1st  Gdansk v  Lodz Eleven Sport 1st race 3.15pm UK time

Sunday June 2nd Rybnik v Ostrow Polsat Sport 1st race 1.45 pm UK time

1 hour ago, stewmac said:

This is exactly the problem. I recently mentioned on my own club's Facebook page that I felt it would benefit matches in the UK if we adopted the Polish system of two from each team going out to test the track prior to each match. That way, the away riders especially wouldn't be going out cold, but could confer and get their setups right . 

The response from one of the directors was astonishing. He said "just because the mighty Poland do it, doesn't mean we should..."

I believe 'the mighty Poland' are next year going to run their meetings not at weekends but instead on Monday and Thursdays using random septets and sharing riders around the teams if any of them get injured, or are needed elsewhere riding for their other teams..

They are even considering running in the early afternoon as well as evenings, which will then enable No1 riders to ride for two different teams on the same day...

They have seen the huge success this operating model can deliver over here and decided to copy it..

Before confirming, they are just awaiting the feedback as to their plans from the various National blue chip companies who bank roll the teams, and the mainstream National audio, visual and written media who provide it with wall to wall coverage...

I am sure it will be a foregone conclusion as to their opinion..;):D

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 2

on the take out of Jason Doyle, Zagar, wow Nicki Pedersen would be proud of that one...you will get yours...what goes around comes around...idiotwit

Edited by jacksback
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jacksback said:

on the take out of Jason Doyle, Zagar, wow Nicki Pedersen would be proud of that one...you will get yours...what goes around comes around...idiotwit

Nurse, he's out again!

Is that really what you concluded from that incident?!

Zagar was correct to destroy the Torun pit phone in frustration at the decision to exclude him in my opinion.

1 hour ago, jacksback said:

Zagar did nothing wrong.  The crash was caused by Doyle getting hooked up with a rider on his outer.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:16 PM, racers and royals said:

Gorzow and Zielona Gora is the biggest derby and rivalry in world Speedway- they hate each other with a vengeance. I am a bit surprised you didn`t know that.

We don't hate each other at all. Only few idiots show hatred. It used to be like that in the past with riots and water cannons but it is civil now. Actually Both Us Falubazes and They Stallers are pretty proud of our Voivodship's strength in speedway :)

Fun fact. If the Falubaz - Stal is the biggest derby in speedway then Falubaz - Unia leszno is the second :P

Edited by Falubaz
  • Like 2

At the request of the organizer of the WTS SA club, taking into account the current state of the track after rainfall, prevailing weather conditions as well as unfavorable forecasts predicting further rainfall on tomorrow, Ekstraliga Żużlowa cancels the match of 5 rounds of PGE Ekstraliga BETARD SPARTA Wrocław - TRULY.WORK STAL Gorzów scheduled for 10/05/2019 at 20:30. At the same time, a new date of the match is set for June 14, 2019. The hour of the competition will be announced at a later date.

Thanks from fans of Falubaz to our riders after the Victory on Gorzów's soil :)

We are here!

To support you!

Aheyaho

Hey Falubaz! 

Speedway is BIG in Poland :D

Edited by Falubaz

2 hours ago, Falubaz said:

We don't hate each other at all. Only few idiots show hatred. It used to be like that in the past with riots and water cannons but it is civil now. Actually Both Us Falubazes and They Stallers are pretty proud of our Voivodship's strength in speedway :)

Fun fact. If the Falubaz - Stal is the biggest derby in speedway then Falubaz - Unia leszno is the second :P

Yea right !!!! if Gorzow had won on Sunday i`m sure we would have seen all the ZG fans clapping them politely on their celebration lap- you will be telling me next that the fan cages for the away fans are totally unnecessary now !!!!!!

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yea right !!!! if Gorzow had won on Sunday i`m sure we would have seen all the ZG fans clapping them politely on their celebration lap- you will be telling me next that the fan cages for the away fans are totally unnecessary now !!!!!!

We wouldn' clap at all obviously but it is nothin close to hatred or "vengeance" you imply. And AWAY FANS CAGES are on every stadium...

But well you must know better than me born in Zielona Góra Lubuskie that attended numerous of Lubuskie derby among gorzów fans there and with gorzów fans here and in  Cardiff SGP twice with my Stal Gorzów fans friends...

But YOU know better what the derby is about....

Edited by Falubaz

I tell you Racers And No clue

Most of Zielona Góra and Gorzów fans hope for Lubuskie Derby in GRAND FINALE every year BECAUSE LUBUSKIE!!!!

Edited by Falubaz

5 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

We wouldn' clap at all obviously but it is nothin close to hatred or "vengeance" you imply. And AWAY FANS CAGES are on every stadium...

But well you must know better than me born in Zielona Góra Lubuskie that attended numerous of Lubuskie derby among gorzów fans there and with gorzów fans here and in  Cardiff SGP twice with my Stal Gorzów fans friends...

But YOU know better what the derby is about....

Sorry but you won`t convince me- to me it`s the same as Tottenham and Arsenal over here- now they do hate each other the same as ZG and Gorzow