British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

Pawlicki did very well to make sure his bike didn't hit Buczkowski

49 minutes ago, lastword said:

I detect a slight attempt at sarcasm in that response............... but it was a genuine enquiry................. 

Not at all- Pawel the forum Rzeszow fan who now lives in the States near Niagara falls is very helpful in matters Polish.

On 5/5/2019 at 9:08 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on to next weekend with Friday and  Sunday Extraleague matches with the SON event 2 from Manchester. sandwiched in between- all UK times

Friday May 10th Zielona Gora v lublin Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm

Saturday May 11th Rybnik v Gdansk Eleven Sport  2 programme starts 12pm  1st race 12.15pm

Sunday May 12th Lodz v Daugavpils  Polsat Sport programme starts 1.45pm

Sunday May 12th Grudziadz v torun N Sport programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm

Sunday May 12th  Czestochowa v leszno N Sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Saturday`s match will clash with the MPPK pairs- see separate thread.

Rybnik v Gdansk should be on here  https://supersportowo.com/stream9.html  and  https://ustreamix.stream/embed.php?id=eleven-sports-2-poland

11 hours ago, lastword said:

Can anyone fill me in on Pawel Miesiac?

Looked impressive today.....................but research tells me is 35 years old.

History?

He's been my favourite rider to watch this year so far. Never really heard of him before this year. The early race against Vaculik was so good (made better by waving to the crowd on the 4th lap)

Just wish Lambert and AJ could show a bit more fight

34 minutes ago, James Carter said:

He's been my favourite rider to watch this year so far. Never really heard of him before this year. The early race against Vaculik was so good (made better by waving to the crowd on the 4th lap)

Just wish Lambert and AJ could show a bit more fight

He last rode Extraliga 14 years ago as a young lad. Has admitted equipment has been a downfall over the years but invested heavily over the winter. It's paying off handsomely so far as he has been outstanding.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not at all- Pawel the forum Rzeszow fan who now lives in the States near Niagara falls is very helpful in matters Polish.

I live in Canada near Niagara Falls.

And somehow that makes u all-knowing on Polish and polish speedway? lol

When was the last time u were there on the stadium?

Edited by Falubaz

12 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

And somehow that makes u all-knowing on Polish and polish speedway? lol

When was the last time u were there on the stadium?

He certainly can`t know less than you about Polish speedway !!!!

13 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

He knows Polish Speedway and Polish Fans from illegal streams.... just like u do

And you- i have seen speedway live at Warsaw,Torun,Bydgoszcz, Leszno, Czestochowa, Gorzow and Wroclaw. just shows you are clueless !!

take it easy fella's, sun has got to you :D