British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

I am watching on Polon Tv paid subscription  but great picture quality with no hiccups. 

Lucky to get re-run in this ht when Lampart fell and cleared the track 

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

That was nearly a triple tape break- right decision because Lampart definitely  moved 1st 

Nonsense

https://ifotos.pl/z/qspwpsq

Red helmet clearly touched the tape first.

Edited by Falubaz

50 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

That was nearly a triple tape break- right decision because Lampart definitely  moved 1st 

Tbh the ref took that long to make his mind up I thaught he would exclude both red and yellow 

I am no expert in Polish speedway but it always amazes me how Adrian Miedzinski gets a top flight ride season after season. He is a rider that just never surprises me . 

8 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I am no expert in Polish speedway but it always amazes me how Adrian Miedzinski gets a top flight ride season after season. He is a rider that just never surprises me . 

a dangerous rider

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

a dangerous rider

As in reckless ? Having watched him a bit he can gate but then never has the speed to maintain his position so has to ride erratically to try do so.  

1 minute ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

As in reckless ? Having watched him a bit he can gate but then never has the speed to maintain his position so has to ride erratically to try do so.  

reckless.   he has a record of crashing with manic moves