British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

Torun have been woeful. Far too weak.

Comfortable win for Falubaz, like him or loathe him Nicki Pedersen still has what it takes to cut it at the top level, poor from Torun  with the Holder brothers virtually anonymous. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

What we thinking Falubaz comfy home win by 14

Winning prediction :t:

I must admit, some true hard riding for the first race of the season. Falubaz looked very comfortable in riding, also Vaculik and Pedersen as new riders. Sadly both teams had uncompetitive juniors.

Just now, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

what we predicting for the next ?

Predict. : Wlokniarz wins by 3 or 4, Madsen and Lindgren are saviors. 

"Sportowy Fakty" claims 14,500 at Zielona v Torun and 16,000 at Czestochowa vs Gorzow

Massive crowds anyway for these opening couple of league meeting.

Edited by Bavarian

7 hours ago, Bavarian said:

"Sportowy Fakty" claims 14,500 at Zielona v Torun and 16,000 at Czestochowa vs Gorzow

Massive crowds anyway for these opening couple of league meeting.

Thought the first meeting promised a bit but failed to deliver. The reserves were terrible. Not sure if that is due to some ruling, but they looked well out of their depth. Couldn’t bring myself to watch the second match

5 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Thought the first meeting promised a bit but failed to deliver. The reserves were terrible. Not sure if that is due to some ruling, but they looked well out of their depth. Couldn’t bring myself to watch the second match

The ruling is Polish U21`s and some of the better ones who last season were riding for nice Polska teams have joined Extraleague- however none can match the Leszno pair of Smektals and Kubera.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

The ruling is Polish U21`s and some of the better ones who last season were riding for nice Polska teams have joined Extraleague- however none can match the Leszno pair of Smektals and Kubera.

Ok. I am not 100% up on Polish League, but I had never heard of any of those reserves even the one listed at no. 3 who was always replaced by Holder. The only one I knew was the double barreled kid who caused confusion a few years back when he rode in Germany and people weren’t sure if he was male or female.

Smektala and Kubera, I have heard of

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Ok. I am not 100% up on Polish League, but I had never heard of any of those reserves even the one listed at no. 3 who was always replaced by Holder. The only one I knew was the double barreled kid who caused confusion a few years back when he rode in Germany and people weren’t sure if he was male or female.

Smektala and Kubera, I have heard of

Big meeting at Wittstock today- is it near you? Did you go ?

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/97146/turniej-der-hammer-w-wittstocku