Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska Fri/Sun 24th/26th May live on TV

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, screm said:

2nd

I am learning quite a bit of Polish this year through Google translate.....:)

Initially when I first started watching it I thought WADA might be interested in doing more tests the amount of times a 'droogie' was mentioned...:D

Woffy still not gating well tonight, just a bit easier to pass some of the opposition than it is in a GP..

Good to watch him come from the back so easily though...

Cracking racing again today..

Got to love Polish Speedway haven't you..?...

Edit.. And the interviews are great! NKI..:D..

Hope the Polish bloke translated his English word for word!!!:D

 

 

 

Edited by mikebv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We move on to next weekend- i`m in Scotland on holiday so will not be posting too much !!!- all UK times

Friday May 24th Gorzow v Grudziadz Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm

Friday May 24th Czestochowa v Wroclaw Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

On Saturday 25th there is a chance the SEC challenge final is being shown on the internet Sabmar TV ?(see separate SEC thread)

Sunday May 26th Ostrow v Rybnik Polsat Sport start time 1.45pm

Sunday May 26th lublin v Torun N Sport programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm

Sunday May 26th leszno v Zielona Gora N Sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Anyone know how Museliak is?

dislocated shoulder.  that is if the google translet is right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for the table

1 Leszno P 5  W 5 L 0 pts 10  +66

2 Zielona Gora P 5 w 4 L 1 pts 8 + 36

3 Czestochowa P 5 W 3 L 2 pts 6 - 2

4 Grudziadz  P 4 w 2 L 2 pts 4 +4

5 Wroclaw P 5 w 2 L 3 pts 4  +- 0

6 Gorzow P 5 w 2 L 3 pts 4  - 10

7 lublin P 5 w 1 L 4 pts 2  -42

8 Torun P 4 w 0 L 4 pts 0 -52

catch up match is 

16th June Grudziadz  v Torun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mark said:

dislocated shoulder.  that is if the google translet is right

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

We move on to next weekend- i`m in Scotland on holiday so will not be posting too much !!!- all UK times

Friday May 24th Gorzow v Grudziadz Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm

Friday May 24th Czestochowa v Wroclaw Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

On Saturday 25th there is a chance the SEC challenge final is being shown on the internet Sabmar TV ?(see separate SEC thread)

Sunday May 26th Ostrow v Rybnik Polsat Sport start time 1.45pm

Sunday May 26th lublin v Torun N Sport programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm

Sunday May 26th leszno v Zielona Gora N Sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Enjoy Scotland!

I'll be at Czestochowa v Wroclaw &  Lublin v Torun..... I'll be on time for the first heat, if you tell me the right time :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks as if Leszno are signing up all the talented foreign youngsters( from the 250CC youth trophy series in 2018)

Keynan Rew has already ridden for sister track Rawicz, and another Australian Liam May and German Ben Ernst have also signed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Looks as if Leszno are signing up all the talented foreign youngsters( from the 250CC youth trophy series in 2018)

Keynan Rew has already ridden for sister track Rawicz, and another Australian Liam May and German Ben Ernst have also signed.

Question for anyone but mainly r&r as he seems to know all things polish.

Alway thought it but ive negver asked. why do poles number the riders 1-16 and why are the away teams always 1-7/8 .

asked for a fella on twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Question for anyone but mainly r&r as he seems to know all things polish.

Alway thought it but ive negver asked. why do poles number the riders 1-16 and why are the away teams always 1-7/8 .

asked for a fella on twitter.

I would imagine it`s a throwback to the mainly American concept of away teams being listed first before the home team- something i`m pretty sure we have never done over here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, racers and royals said:

20.30 local and 16.30 local respectively :D confirmation if needed here https://speedwayekstraliga.pl/  scroll down the info section on the left.

Glad I haven't got to be. At Ibis Czestochowa before 19:00. Its a bit of a dump. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy