British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

fed up but the right decision as the racing would be awful quality and dangerous

9 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Poor old Stewmac is there- hope they sort it so he sees some decent action.

Well, it wasn't to be. After Bachelor broke the track record in heat 1 I couldn't have imagined they'd then be forced to abandon the meeting.

Unfortunately I have almost come to expect these situations, having seen it all too often in the UK. Łódź riders simply didn't want to race. Tungate and Andersen, as well as the young reserve who did the track test were adamant it wasn't safe. 

Today I'm off to Leszno. With great weather forecast, I'm confident we will see great action there ...

• Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 9:33 PM, racers and royals said:

3 Days - 6 matches for all to enjoy !!!- all UK times  4 matches from Extraleague round 1 and 2 from Nice Polska league round 2

Friday 5th April  Zielona Gora v Torun Eleven sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm  followed by Czestochowa v Gorzow Eleven sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Saturday 6th April Rybnik v lodz Eleven sport 2 programme starts 7pm 1st race 7.15pm

Sunday 7th April Gdansk v Tarnow Polsat sport 1st race 1.45pm

Sunday 7th April Leszno v Wroclaw N sport programme starts 2.30pm 1st race 3pm   followed by Lublin v grudziadz N sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Today`s links http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

might be a struggle for the 1st match as Maniak and Drhtv are not showing- fingers crossed

Good stream on Goldvod. No buffering.

Isn't Gdansk the polish Leicester? Before I start watching......

Just now, iris123 said:

Isn't Gdansk the polish Leicester? Before I start watching......

great passing heat 3

1 minute ago, Mark said:

great passing heat 3

I'll give it a go.Unfortunately the first heat I watch it is another two heats in one.The two in front are in another class as the two at the back. One of the problems with league speedway

Krosno Krakow live on you tube as well. I typed in live Zuzel and it appeared.

5 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Krosno Krakow live on you tube as well. I typed in live Zuzel and it appeared.

what does suzel mean in English ?

first heat just starting now.   another big crowd watching

Edited by Mark