British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

Grigory Laguta has to wait until the May league transfer window to be able to join Lublin.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:21 AM, racers and royals said:

No he will be no 8 and take his rides. All a tactical move.

What is the no.8 rule, presumably anybody under a certain age?

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

What is the no.8 rule, presumably anybody under a certain age?

Under 23 Polish or foreign- cannot replace the Polish  U21 riders( 6 and 7) only the riders in 1 - 5

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Under 23 Polish or foreign- cannot replace the Polish  U21 riders( 6 and 7) only the riders in 1 - 5

they can replace U21 riders 6 and 7 if they're Polish and U21 too

7 hours ago, tarkens said:

they can replace U21 riders 6 and 7 if they're Polish and U21 too

Thanks-still think the whole no 8 thing stinks !!!! but i suppose the Extraleague know best !!!  Riders like Jakub Jamrog and Norbert Koscuich are just cannon fodder and don`t deserve to be pi$$ed around !!!, Pawel Przedpelski was treated awfully by the rule last season, and as a result Torun have lost a decent Polish rider.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 2:28 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on to this weekend coming for the Extraleague round 2 and the Nice Polska league round 3. It`s a mirror image of the weekend just gone 6 matches live over 3 happy days !!!! ( If Rybnik hadn`t ball$ed up their track it would have been !!)- all times UK times

Friday April 12th  Extraleague  Gorzow v lublin Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm

Friday April 12th Extraleague Grudziadz v Czestochowa Eleven sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Saturday April 13th Nice Polska league  Tarnow v Ostrow Eleven sport 2 programme starts 7pm 1st race 7.15pm

Sunday  April 14th Nice Polska league  Gniezno v Rybnik Polsat sport programme starts  1.45pm

Sunday April 14th Extraleague Torun v Leszno N Sport programme starts 2.30pm 1st race 3pm

Sunday April 14th  Extraleague Wroclaw v Zielona Gora  N Sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Sunday`s teams

Gniezno v Rybnik   https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/95263/car-gwarant-start-gniezno-pgg-row-rybnik

Torun v Leszno  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94482/get-well-torun-fogo-unia-leszno

Wroclaw v Zielona Gora   https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94481/betard-sparta-wroclaw-stelmet-falubaz-zielona-gora

7 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

but in case of injuries during a match it is a good thing to have a number 8

Agree- wouldn`t argue however no 8 should be Polish U21 rider not a foreign rider who then is not used in an injury situation- he is used to get around the regulation that says each team must have 4 polish riders in 1 to 7. Now one of them is named but doesn`t ride !!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Lambert rides at 2 for lublin- no no 8 in this match

http://www.maniak.tv/kanal-1

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-1.html

should be best choices and are on the channel now.

i'm scared to click either link as I always get a lot of trouble, what do you do to avoid it?

for example when I click on the link I get a media player with a triangle in the middle, I leave it for a couple minutes and nothing happens so I click the triangle, then about 12 windows open and it crashes /infects my computer. or I cant get rid of ads that block the screen so can only hear polish commentary

quite fancy watching as I haven't seen hardly any speedway yet this season

1 minute ago, Wiseguy said:

i'm scared to click either link as I always get a lot of trouble, what do you do to avoid it?

for example when I click on the link I get a media player with a triangle in the middle, I leave it for a couple minutes and nothing happens so I click the triangle, then about 12 windows open and it crashes /infects my computer. or I cant get rid of ads that block the screen so can only hear polish commentary

quite fancy watching as I haven't seen hardly any speedway yet this season

On Maniak don`t press the top window - look at the one underneath and click on all the crosses- you might get a page come up but just close it and you eventually will get picture which you can then go full screen on.

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

On Maniak don`t press the top window - look at the one underneath and click on all the crosses- you might get a page come up but just close it and you eventually will get picture which you can then go full screen on.

Nice one, ill give it a go