British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

I certainly didn`t expect the result of the div 2 final 1st leg Poznan 59 Bydgoszcz 31- Poznan 1.5 feet in the Nice Polska league with Bydgoszcz likely to be racing Lodz in the Promotion/relegation match(2 legs)

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

11500 in leszno

Is there a crowd figure yet for Ostrów? Sportowefakty reporting a "full set of fans" which would indicate 15,000 if true...

7 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Is there a crowd figure yet for Ostrów? Sportowefakty reporting a "full set of fans" which would indicate 15,000 if true...

Nothing that i can find- not sure it holds that many.

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Nothing that i can find- not sure it holds that many.

That's it's official capacity. Last time I was there 3 years ago for the SEC final meeting, there were nearly 18,000 in the place..!!

2 minutes ago, stewmac said:

That's it's official capacity. Last time I was there 3 years ago for the SEC final meeting, there were nearly 18,000 in the place..!!

11000 were there today

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

I certainly didn`t expect the result of the div 2 final 1st leg Poznan 59 Bydgoszcz 31- Poznan 1.5 feet in the Nice Polska league with Bydgoszcz likely to be racing Lodz in the Promotion/relegation match(2 legs)

That is a surprise result.  The Bydgoszcz Torun derby may not happen in 2020.

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Wroclaw is a wonderful racing track.

Right now I'd say it's the best in the world. I was there for the GP and it was quite phenomenal. Great racing tonight too.