British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

too far, Google maps showing Wroclaw to Torun as 4 hours, against 1 hour for Rawicz, , but once again thanks for the tip

13 minutes ago, full-throttle said:

too far, Google maps showing Wroclaw to Torun as 4 hours, against 1 hour for Rawicz, , but once again thanks for the tip

Maybe Rawicz have a club house/bar and you can watch the SEC after the Rawicz match

1 hour ago, full-throttle said:

Thanks R & R, this makes my trip a little easier, original plan was Wroclaw, Rawicz and either ZG or Chzestochowa,

now it's simply Leszno, Rawicz and finally Wroclaw, 

your information is appreciated

Passing up the chance to watch the Zielona Gora/Gorzow derby? I don't think I'd be missing that one if I was over that weekend. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Another fixture swap between Friday and Sunday for round 11 announced today- as before hope no trips are effected.

Friday July 26th  Czestochowa v Torun(was on Sunday 28th)

Friday July 26th Leszno v lublin

Sunday July 28th Wroclaw v Grudziadz(was on Friday 26th)

Sunday July 28th Zielona Gora v Gorzow 

I've booked for 7 of us already assuming it was Wroclaw on the Friday and Czestochowa on the Sunday. I now have a headache!

43 minutes ago, ficklefan said:

I've booked for 7 of us already assuming it was Wroclaw on the Friday and Czestochowa on the Sunday. I now have a headache!

Not sure it will change their policy- but you could fire off a polite email to office@speedwayekstraliga.pl  and explain that more and more people are travelling from the UK to watch the best league in the world and as this is the 3rd Friday/Sunday switch of the season it is not doing the credibility of the fixture list any good and is inconveniencing many fans. 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

We have had to change our plans but luckily we are driving so its just a little longer in the car for us. We were going to do Wroclaw Friday (staying in Wroclaw), now doing Leszno instead, onto Torun Saturday (stay in Torun) and then the derby on Sunday, staying in Poznan.

Suppose the best thing to do in future is to book hotels with free cancellation so if fixtures change you have options, but we are lucky that we aren't relying on public transport which I understand alot of fans do who travel out for the weekend. Think this will be more common now the TV contract is worth so much to clubs, especially towards the end of the regular fixtures so they can have a "big meeting" on a Friday and then on Sunday.

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure it will change their policy- but you could fire off a polite email to office@speedwayekstraliga.pl  and explain that more and more people are travelling from the UK to watch the best league in the world and as this is the 3rd Friday/Sunday switch of the season it is not doing the credibility of the fixture list any good and is inconveniencing many fans. 

4 hours ago, ficklefan said:

I've had similar football trips that Sky have ruined with fixture changes so really feel sorry for you.    The Poles won't listen to a few fans as TV pays the money and calls the shots.   The stadium will still be packed.    Anyone who is going abroad can only book a month in advance. 

On 6/16/2019 at 7:27 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on to next weekend with Friday and Sunday matches with the World U21 final 1st round from Lublin  on the Saturday sandwiched  in between- all UK times

Friday June 21st Grudziadz v Gorzow Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.45pm  1st race 5pm

Friday June 21st Torun v Lublin Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Sunday June 23rd Tarnow v Rybnik Polsat Sport  starts 1.25pm

Sunday June 23rd  Wroclaw v Czestochowa N Sport programme starts 2.45pm 1st race 3.15pm

Sunday June 23rd Zielona Gora v Leszno N Sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Friday`s teams

Grudziadz v Gorzow  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94513/mrgarden-gkm-grudziadz-trulywork-stal-gorzow

Torun v Lublin  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94512/get-well-torun-speed-car-motor-lublin

We move on to next weekend with Friday and Sunday matches with the World U21 final 1st round from Lublin  on the Saturday sandwiched  in between- all UK times

Friday June 21st Grudziadz v Gorzow Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.45pm  1st race 5pm

Friday June 21st Torun v Lublin Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Sunday June 23rd  Wroclaw v Czestochowa N Sport programme starts 2.45pm 1st race 3.15pm

Sunday June 23rd Zielona Gora v Leszno N Sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Additional match now on TV

Saturday June 22nd Gniezno v Lodz Eleven Sport ? 1st race 7.15pm UK time

tonight  http://www.maniak.tv/kanal-1   and   http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-2.html

Sunday`s teams

Tarnow v Rybnik  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/95289/unia-tarnow-pgg-row-rybnik

Wroclaw v Czestochowa  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94511/betard-sparta-wroclaw-forbet-wlokniarz-czestochowa   R/R for Woffinden

Zielona Gora v Leszno  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94514/stelmet-falubaz-zielona-gora-fogo-unia-leszno

• Thanks 1

bright sunshine in Grudziadz- Sommelier is there today before moving on to Gniezno tomorrow and Poznan on Sunday- he did Bydgoszcz v Pila yesterday.

Edited by racers and royals

It started raining now at Grudziadz but looks like just a drizzle at this point.