British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

Teams confirmed in Leszno- no changes to declared teams- Drodz no 8 for Czestochowa.

Bet 365 think Leszno by 18 and Torun to lose by 2.

Edited by racers and royals

On 6/25/2019 at 2:46 PM, Najjer said:

Thanks for that - Literally staggering really. No wonder they get such big crowds.

This topic gets on my nerve...because people on here do not seem to realise what Polish people earn on average. According to  statistics average wage in PL is $13'079 and in the UK $55'054. Having this in mind now you can compare speedway entry prices in PL and UK. Will you still say "no wonder they get such a big crows", or will you think again.

5 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

This topic gets on my nerve...because people on here do not seem to realise what Polish people earn on average. According to  statistics average wage in PL is $13'079 and in the UK $55'054. Having this in mind now you can compare speedway entry prices in PL and UK. Will you still say "no wonder they get such a big crows", or will you think again.

We did on the previous page suggest that one has  to take into account the difference in cost of living between the 2 countries. So we are not completely stupid :)

7 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

it is baffling this subject rears its head every few months. 

33 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

According to  statistics average wage in PL is $13'079 and in the UK $55'054.

I would not think it is even half that! Edit.  Just noticed your figure is in US Dollar$ but still don't think it's that much

Anyway onto the live match chat, what are the chances of no Leszno last places this evening?  Grudziądz to win 42-48 8 at Torun later.

Edited by Col

I do wish they'd change the blinking music they play during the action replays

Is this the last season that Leszno can have Smektala and Kubera at reserve ?  There seems to be a big gap with them and Drabik and the rest. 

4 minutes ago, rocketrod said:

Is this the last season that Leszno can have Smektala and Kubera at reserve ?  There seems to be a big gap with them and Drabik and the rest. 

Smektala yes i think DOB 22/8/1998

Kubera no i think D/O/B 15/4/1999

I believe Kubera will be at reserve next year.  Smektala (& Drabik) can't be.

What happened to Przedpelski after he gated in heat 9(?) I blinked and he was suddenly last!