British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

On 7/2/2019 at 10:23 PM, uk_martin said:

8 Zlotys a pint is VERY findable, and for all the usual brands, Tyskie, Lech etc. Even in the town centres of places like Wroclaw Poznan and Torun, the three most recent big towns I've been to.

like I said, unless you're happy to drink Polish equivalents of Fosters/Carling and by mentioning Tyskie and Lech, clearly you are :) 

On 7/2/2019 at 11:36 PM, Mark said:

A friend's son went on a trip with his wife to Gdansk.  They were drinking in a 24 hour bar at 5 zloys a half litre.  

yeah we like our 5PLN/pint, 5PLN/shot of vodka, 5PLN/glass of wine bars, plenty of them in every major city

28 minutes ago, tarkens said:

like I said, unless you're happy to drink Polish equivalents of Fosters/Carling and by mentioning Tyskie and Lech, clearly you are :) 

yeah we like our 5PLN/pint, 5PLN/shot of vodka, 5PLN/glass of wine bars, plenty of them in every major city

thats incredible.    value for money.    are asperin 5pz to ?

Latest Nice Polska league table

1 Rybnik P 11 pts 19

2 Gniezno P 10 pts 16

3 Tarnow P 10 pts 14

4 Ostrow P 10 pts 13

5 Gdansk P 10 pts 10

6 Daugavpils P 11 pts 8

7 lodz P 10 pts 7

top 4 all but sorted it appears 

Div 2 table after the weekend`s matches

1 Poznan P 11 pts 23

2 Bydgoszcz P 10 pts 20

3 Opole P 9 pts 15

4 Krosno P 11 pts 11

5 Pila P 10 pts 9

6 Rawicz P 9 pts 3

7 Krakow P 8 pts 0

Top 3 to play-offs  just 4th to br sorted  between Krosno and Pila

Edited by racers and royals

Round 12 TV matches and timings announced today- all UK times

Friday August 2nd 

Grudziadz v Zielona Gora Eleven Sport 1 start time 5pm

Lublin v Czestochowa Eleven Sport 1 start time 7.30pm

Sunday August 4th

Torun v Wroclaw N Sport start time 3.45pm

Gorzow v Leszno N Sport start time 6.30pm

We move on to round 11 in a couple of weeks- another 6 matches to enjoy,plus the SEC 2nd round from Torun(Saturday 5pm )- all UK times

Friday July 26th Leszno v Lublin Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.45pm 1st race 5pm

Friday July 26th Czestochowa v Torun Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Saturday July 27th Tarnow v Gdansk Eleven Sport 1 7pm

Sunday July 28th Gniezno v Ostrow Polsat Sport  start time 1.25pm

Sunday July 28th Wroclaw v Grudziadz N Sport programme starts 3.15pm 1st race 3.45pm

Sunday July 28th Zielona Gora v Gorzow N Sport programme starts 6pm  1st race 6.30pm

Edited by racers and royals

On 7/14/2019 at 1:22 PM, racers and royals said:

We move on to round 11 in a couple of weeks- another 6 matches to enjoy,plus the SEC 2nd round from Torun(Saturday 5pm )- all UK times

Friday July 26th Leszno v Lublin Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.45pm 1st race 5pm

Friday July 26th Czestochowa v Torun Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Saturday July 27th Tarnow v Gdansk Eleven Sport 1 7pm

Sunday July 28th Gniezno v Ostrow Polsat Sport  start time 1.25pm

Sunday July 28th Wroclaw v Grudziadz N Sport programme starts 3.15pm 1st race 3.45pm

Sunday July 28th Zielona Gora v Gorzow N Sport programme starts 6pm  1st race 6.30pm

Travel Plus Tours have a party going to Leszno, Toruń and Zielona Gora this weekend. Very exciting.

1 minute ago, Rob Dyer said:

Travel Plus Tours have a party going to Leszno, Toruń and Zielona Gora this weekend. Very exciting.

Indeed they have and i suggested to James that they did Torun instead of Rawicz as orginally planned ;)

Leszno, Rawicz and Wroclaw for me, 

can I buy all my tickets at Empik, or just wait until I get to the stadium?

Damming article on Sportowefakty about the situation at Wanda Krakow- looks as if the PZM have called off Sunday`s match at Opole and re-arranged it for August 2nd. I`m not sure if the authorities will allow them to complete the season. 

On 7/17/2019 at 8:58 PM, racers and royals said:

I would buy Leszno and Wroclaw before you go from the clubs ticket sales on the website  - better be safe than sorry.

Any idea if Czestochowa tickets can be bought online ahead of Friday?  Can't seem to find anything online. 

7 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Any idea if Czestochowa tickets can be bought online ahead of Friday?  Can't seem to find anything online. 

I don`t think they are on sale yet(surprising!) surely will be from Monday. You could ask by sending  them an email at klub@wlokniarz.com

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I don`t think they are on sale yet(surprising!) surely will be from Monday. You could ask by sending  them an email at klub@wlokniarz.com

Tried an email a couple of days ago, not heard anything yet. Will keep an eye out on Monday. Thanks.

1 minute ago, CB252 said:

Tried an email a couple of days ago, not heard anything yet. Will keep an eye out on Monday. Thanks.

I wouldn`t get too concerned if you can`t buy before you go- as you know it`s a big stadium and a Friday night match against Torun won`t sell out !