British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

32 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Any other match on the trip ?

Off to Krakow tomorrow but Rybnik v Tarnow just looks doable if the train is on time. Haven't worked out how to get a ticket off the website yet or whether I can just pay on the day.

This was never intended as a speedway trip but other things got cancelled so salvaging something from being in Poland with time to kill!

Edited by Tactical Joker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

i did but neither are working

Goldvod subscription is the answer- i took out a 180 days one for about £26 at the start of the season and it works a treat(Polsat slightly dodgy)

15 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Goldvod subscription is the answer- i took out a 180 days one for about £26 at the start of the season and it works a treat(Polsat slightly dodgy)

Will you remind me of this next season.  Although not had many issues tbh but £26 for season is great.

On 8/11/2019 at 8:19 PM, racers and royals said:

1 Leszno P 13 pts 29 A Wroclaw(1st match Leszno 50 Wroclaw 40)

2 Wroclaw P 13 pts 26  H Leszno

3 Czestochowa P 14 pts 19

4 Zielona Gora P 13 pts 19  A Torun(1st match Zielona Gora 53 Torun 37)

5 Grudziadz P 14 pts 16

6 Lublin P 14 pts 11  

7 Gorzow P 14 pts 11

8 Torun P 13   pts 3  H Zielona Gora

Edited to include tonight`s matches

Edited by racers and royals

Watched some of tonight's action while baking.

Madsen correctly excluded for bringing down Wozniak.

Good ride by Grudziądz #2 to beat G Laguta & by Mikkelsen to overcome Buczkowski.

So Lublin in the relegation race off. Edit, obviously not, cheers R&R.

Edited by Col

On 8/18/2019 at 7:42 PM, racers and royals said:

Next weekend we have the last round of the Extraleague regular season and the 2nd legs of the Nice Polska semi`s- all times UK times

Friday August 23rd  Gorzow v Czestochowa Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 4.45pm 1st race 5pm

Friday August 23rd Grudziadz v Lublin Eleven Sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Sunday August 25th Rybnik v Tarnow Polsat Sport programme starts 1.25pm 1st race 1.30pm

Sunday August 25th Ostrow v Gniezno Eleven Sport 2 programme starts 1.15pm 1st race 1.30pm

Sunday August 25th Torun v Zielona Gora N Sport programme starts 3.15pm 1st race 3.45pm

Sunday August 25th Wroclaw v Leszno N Sport programme starts 6pm 1st race 6.30pm

No links yet for tomorrow`s Nice Polska- keep an eye on here http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Extraleague  http://www.maniak.tv/mk7    and  http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-3.html

• Thanks 1

1 Leszno P 13 pts 29 A Wroclaw(1st match Leszno 50 Wroclaw 40)

2 Wroclaw P 13 pts 26  H Leszno

3 Czestochowa P 14 pts 19

4 Zielona Gora P 13 pts 19  A Torun(1st match Zielona Gora 53 Torun 37)

5 Grudziadz P 14 pts 16

6 Lublin P 14 pts 11  

7 Gorzow P 14 pts 11

8 Torun P 13   pts 3  H Zielona Gora

So today`s Extraleague matches are important for

1 Zielona Gora even if they lose at Torun will get the bonus if they score 38 which will put them in 3rd and have the 2nd leg at home in the semi and avoid the team that finishes top.

2 Wroclaw v Leszno is a massive match because if Wroclaw win by more than 10 and get the bonus they will overtake Leszno to finish top at the end of the regular season- 2nd leg of the final at home if they get there !!

The Nice Polska  semi`s are chalk and cheese !! Rybnik are 10 up after the 1st leg in Tarnow  and Ostrow are 9 down going into the home leg after losing 49-40 in Gniezno- this is the match i will be watching.