British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

After 7 heats Wroclaw still without a heat win. 

Leszno is simply too much in recent years... 

21 minutes ago, eric i said:

The one thing British speedway does better than Poland..... points limit. 

Wrong British Speedway does nothing better than Poland, they  have a limit-  U21 riders at 6/7 and 14/15, along with the 3 foreigners max  in the top 5 rule. one thing they should bin is the ridiculous U23 no 8 rider.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Wrong- they have a limit U21 riders at 6/7 and 14/15, along with the 3 foreigners in the top 5 rule. one thing they should bin is the ridiculous U23 no 8 rider.

I think you know what I meant.....an overall team limit.

4 minutes ago, eric i said:

I think you know what I meant.....an overall team limit.

Of course i know what you meant. They are the best league in the world and  at the moment are doing very nicely thank you. I seem to remember they did try it some years ago but quickly dropped it.

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Of course i know what you meant. They are the best league in the world and  at the moment are doing very nicely thank you. I seem to remember they did try it some years ago but quickly dropped it.

Are Leszno the richest club in the league?