British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Doyle not happy- ran out of fuel !!!

So bad. No excuse.

Wroclaw is very unique track I don't think i know any other speedway tracks with American Football field inside and to be located in Poland. 

The 2nd match on a Sunday rarely disappoints and tonight was a classic i thought- this Wroclaw track has been completely transformed following the stadium alterations and is now a Great race track.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

The 2nd match on a Sunday rarely disappoints and tonight was a classic i thought- this Wroclaw track has been completely transformed following the stadium alterations and is now a Great race track.

Just like last week in Leszno, where I thought he was head and shoulders above everyone in terms of skill, Woffy showed again tonight why he's the world's best rider. Absolutely sublime. 

Quiet Easter weekend for league action in Poland due to no rain-offs- only one postponement. So one match to enjoy

Sunday April 21st Nice Polska league Rybnik v Lodz  Eleven Sport 1 programme starts at 4.45pm UK time 1st race 5pm UK time.

However there are 2 other televised matches on over Easter- see separate threads

Saturday April 20th Polish Golden helmet final Pila Polsat sport programme starts at 1.45 pm UK time

Monday April 22nd Poland v Rest of the World Rzeszow TVP Sport programme starts 1.35pm UK time

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 9:23 PM, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

And Tai is not relying on his gating to win his heats....

If you have super fast engine there is no need to rely on gating

9 hours ago, PolskiZuzel said:

If you have super fast engine there is no need to rely on gating

Not a suggestion of something illegal, surely ? I personally wouldn’t put too much importance in Tai passing Nicki 

Fixture change announced for round 6 Weekend of May 24th/26th- hope no ones planned trip is ruined !

Orginally

Friday May 24th Lublin v Torun

Sunday May 26th Czestochowa v Wroclaw

Now

Friday May 24th Czestochowa v Wroclaw

Sunday May 26th Lublin v Torun

No reason why given !!- the only reason i can think of is that the majority of lublin`s home fixtures are on Friday`s which Eleven Sport get to show. Maybe N Sport have complained about not being able to show more matches  from Lublin.

Edited by racers and royals

On 4/14/2019 at 7:57 PM, racers and royals said:

Wroclaw has improved no end in the last two years. It use to be just a big circle where riders would just go backwards if they tried to move to the outside line. So much better now and the GP should be great. Woffinden was just on a different level to everyone else in that match. Feel sorry for Nicki - his engines just always seem under powered!