British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

19 minutes ago, James Carter said:

Wroclaw has improved no end in the last two years. It use to be just a big circle where riders would just go backwards if they tried to move to the outside line. So much better now and the GP should be great. Woffinden was just on a different level to everyone else in that match. Feel sorry for Nicki - his engines just always seem under powered!

I was at the meeting as attend regularly with my partner who lives only 30 minutes out the city

The secret is to be super smooth, ride nearly full on and build momentum. Nicki is good here but its not his engines. He is too aggressive and fights the bike.

Tai is so good at the moment. 11 rides, 10 wins with the meeting at Leszno included. He looked just as good there :)

Looks out of this world and on another level.  Anything like this form and another world championship awaits 

Edited by TonyGlos
Typo

5 minutes ago, TonyGlos said:

I was at the meeting as attend regularly as my partner lives only 30 minutes out the city

The secret is to be super smooth, ride nearly full on and build momentum. Nicki is good here but its not his engines. He is too aggressive and fights the bike.

Tai is so good at the moment. 11 rides, 10 wins with the meeting at Leszno included. He looked just as good there :)

Looks out of this world and on another level.  Anything like this form and another world championship awaits 

he was brilliant at the SON 2018 to.      Wroclaw GP in his grasp

2 hours ago, TonyGlos said:

I was at the meeting as attend regularly with my partner who lives only 30 minutes out the city

Agree with you on that Woffinden comment. He's looking amazing. 

I think Nicki is just under powered in general and having to cover so much track. Really hope he sorts it out as you can see him getting frustrated (and that normally ends pretty badly)

Tai seems to know just how wide you need to go at Wroclaw to get the run on another rider. Its not like at say Czestowchowa or Grudziadz where you can more or less pin your back wheel to the fence

Some more TV dates for the Nice Polska league announced.

Sunday May 5th Gdansk v Ostrow Polsat Sport 1st race 1.45pm UK time

Saturday May 11th Rybnik v Gdansk Eleven Sport  start time TBC

Sunday May 12th Lodz v Daugavpils Polsat Sport 1st race 1.45 pm UK time

On 4/15/2019 at 1:17 PM, racers and royals said:

Quiet Easter weekend for league action in Poland due to no rain-offs- only one postponement. So one match to enjoy

Sunday April 21st Nice Polska league Rybnik v Lodz  Eleven Sport 1 programme starts at 4.45pm UK time 1st race 5pm UK time.

However there are 2 other televised matches on over Easter- see separate threads

Saturday April 20th Polish Golden helmet final Pila Polsat sport programme starts at 1.45 pm UK time

Monday April 22nd Poland v Rest of the World Rzeszow TVP Sport programme starts 1.35pm UK time

Dan Bewley rides for Rybnik on Easter Sunday.- PZM clearance https://www.pzm.pl/pliki/komunikat/gksz/2019-04/27279/komunikat232019.pdf 

Edited by racers and royals

Round 4 and 5 Extraleague TV arrangements announced today- all UK times

Friday May 3rd Grudziadz v Wroclaw  Eleven Sport 1 start time 5pm

Friday May 3rd Lublin v Leszno Eleven Sport 1 start time 7.30pm

Sunday May 5th Torun v Czestochowa N Sport start time 3.30pm

Sunday May 5th Gorzow v Zielona Gora  N Sport start time 6pm

Friday May 10th Zielona Gora v lublin Eleven Sport 1  start time 5pm

Friday May 10th Wroclaw v Gorzow Eleven Sport 1 start time 7.30pm

Sunday May 12th  Grudziadz v Torun N Sport start time 3.30pm

Sunday May 12th Czestochowa v leszno N Sport start time 6pm

Edited by racers and royals

On 4/15/2019 at 1:17 PM, racers and royals said:

Quiet Easter weekend for league action in Poland due to no rain-offs- only one postponement. So one match to enjoy

Sunday April 21st Nice Polska league Rybnik v Lodz  Eleven Sport 1 programme starts at 4.45pm UK time 1st race 5pm UK time.

However there are 2 other televised matches on over Easter- see separate threads

Saturday April 20th Polish Golden helmet final Pila Polsat sport programme starts at 1.45 pm UK time

Monday April 22nd Poland v Rest of the World Rzeszow TVP Sport programme starts 1.35pm UK time

Sunday`s teams  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/95260/pgg-row-rybnik-orzel-odz

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Lovely day in Rybnik- hope they have sorted the track out !!  http://www.maniak.tv/kanal-1 are due to show.

Yes, I will be watching with interest... A bittersweet experience it will be for me, for sure!

Just now, racers and royals said:

Bewley now not riding- Rybnik maybe not convinced he`s ready yet after his injury.

didn't he score well for them recently ?

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Nasty- inexperience from yellow is my view.

thought red chopped off his nose but hard one to call