British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

I have my decoder set to record all matches this weekend, as I am heading off on Friday to Rybnik for their match on saturday, then on to Lesno v Wroclaw on Sunday. Bring it on!

11 hours ago, James Carter said:

Good morning, hope everyone is well.

Just looking at Freesport TV listings and no Polish speedway on the schedule. Does anybody know if it will be shown this year?

What I would like to know, and apologies if it is mentioned in other threads, is how do you access the polish TV services and is there anyway of accessing an on demand Polish TV service? From what I have read most people seem to be watching live online. Is this the only way? Do the online stations offer catch up? 

Freesports have tweeted - 'Swedish Speedway will be returning to FreeSports when the season begins, unfortunately Polish Speedway will not be making a return this season as it stands'

On 3/31/2019 at 9:33 PM, racers and royals said:

3 Days - 6 matches for all to enjoy !!!- all UK times  4 matches from Extraleague round 1 and 2 from Nice Polska league round 2

Friday 5th April  Zielona Gora v Torun Eleven sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm  followed by Czestochowa v Gorzow Eleven sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Saturday 6th April Rybnik v lodz Eleven sport 2 programme starts 7pm 1st race 7.15pm

Sunday 7th April Gdansk v Tarnow Polsat sport 1st race 1.45pm

Sunday 7th April Leszno v Wroclaw N sport programme starts 2.30pm 1st race 3pm   followed by Lublin v grudziadz N sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Friday`s line-ups Zielona Gora v Torun  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94476/stelmet-falubaz-zielona-gora-get-well-torun

Czestochowa v Gorzow   https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94475/forbet-wlokniarz-czestochowa-trulywork-stal-gorzow

3 Days - 6 matches for all to enjoy !!!- all UK times  4 matches from Extraleague round 1 and 2 from Nice Polska league round 2

Friday 5th April  Zielona Gora v Torun Eleven sport 1 programme starts 4.30pm 1st race 5pm  followed by Czestochowa v Gorzow Eleven sport 1 programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm

Saturday 6th April Rybnik v lodz Eleven sport 2 programme starts 7pm 1st race 7.15pm

Sunday 7th April Leszno v Wroclaw N sport programme starts 2.30pm 1st race 3pm   followed by Lublin v grudziadz N sport programme starts 5.30pm 1st race 6pm

Saturday`s teams  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/95260/pgg-row-rybnik-orzel-odz

• Like 1

Goldvod working well. Subscribed again and feeds are in HD and clear.

Sunday`s teams

Gdansk v Tarnow  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/95259/zdunek-wybrzeze-gdansk-unia-tarnow

Leszno v Wroclaw  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94478/fogo-unia-leszno-betard-sparta-wroclaw

Lublin v Grudziadz  https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/94477/speed-car-motor-lublin-mrgarden-gkm-grudziadz

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Taken your advice and paid out my hard earned for 180 days- i am holding you personally responsible if it all goes t*it$ up :D

Edited by racers and royals

I have the same problem with goldvod for last 3 years, when tapes go up in first heat it stops working or it starts lagging so bad and is completely unwatchable. Does anyone have any alternatives, wizja-tv is also offline.

Edited by Zenit

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hey Steve.

Used Goldvod last year but can’t seem to fathom out how to pay for it this time as the options r limited and seem to be using Bitcoin for example which I don’t have a clue about!!! Have emailed them but got nothing back yet so panicking for tonight!!

How did you pay and is it easy to do?? Any help would be most welcome!!!!! 

13 minutes ago, Zenit said:

I have the same problem with goldvod for last 3 years, when tapes go up in first heat it stops working or it starts lagging so bad and is completely unwatchable. Does anyone have any alternatives, wizja-tv is also offline.

Wizja have gone i think !!! Maniak and DRHTV are showing both tonight so hopefully will be Ok- i like Maniak because i can normally get on the Aliez stre*m through them.

Just now, Bradford Ace said:

Hey Steve.

Used Goldvod last year but can’t seem to fathom out how to pay for it this time as the options r limited and seem to be using Bitcoin for example which I don’t have a clue about!!! Have emailed them but got nothing back yet so panicking for tonight!!

I paid using their express code system with a direct payment to acc and sort code. They have English version and just followed gold package.

23 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Hey Steve.

Go on ebay and write goldvod

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=goldvod&_sacat=0

This ist the way i did it always.

29 minutes ago, Zenit said:

Go on ebay and write goldvod

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=goldvod&_sacat=0

This ist the way i did it always.

Just tried that and has gone through ok.

Do you get a confirmation email with the code to put in?? I really can’t remember at all how i did it last year - was more by accident than anything else I think!!!

Hopefully be all up and running for tonight’s meetings!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Just tried that and has gone through ok.

Do you get a confirmation email with the code to put in?? I really can’t remember at all how i did it last year - was more by accident than anything else I think!!!

Hopefully be all up and running for tonight’s meetings!!!!! 

You will geat a email with activation code. Just copy the code into your godvod.tv website account. In Kodi you must go into settings of goldvod plug-in and type in your username and password of goldvod.tv account.

Edited by Zenit
  • Thanks 1