British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish and other match video`s 2019

32 minutes ago, waiheke1 said:

if anyone finds a link to this morning's gp that would be much appreciated. cheers

This morning? No GP happens on a morning, they are always in the evening!! You'd think you were on the other side of the World or something? :D

Do you not get access to the video from the official SGP site? Or do they have some poor TV deal over there that means it's blocked?

Sorry - I had started this post intending to provide a link, but after starting it I found out that the link I had seen earlier has already been taken down :cry:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HenryW said:

This morning? No GP happens on a morning, they are always in the evening!! You'd think you were on the other side of the World or something? :D

Do you not get access to the video from the official SGP site? Or do they have some poor TV deal over there that means it's blocked?

Sorry - I had started this post intending to provide a link, but after starting it I found out that the link I had seen earlier has already been taken down :cry:

it is viewable live here , but 5am is a bit early for me on an a Sunday morning...thanks for the good intentions anyway, sure it will be up again soon

Found this heat from Pardu

We go Stateside for something a bit different. Small track, like a Danish 85cc track at East Coast Speedway

SEC 3 Vojens 10.08.2019