British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish and other match video`s 2019

Hmmm, anyone know where/how to find the GP broadcasts with English coverage?

Dan

32 minutes ago, BFMDan said:

Hmmm, anyone know where/how to find the GP broadcasts with English coverage?

Dan

BT sport subscription !!!! or get a foreign VPN and then watch the BSI stream

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

BT sport subscription !!!! or get a foreign VPN and then watch the BSI stream

Sorry, I should have been clearer . . . I'm a GP fan in the USA. My personal schedule just doesn't line up with the live GP streams (which are about noon-ish in my US time zone) - I'm usually out doing my own racing, or other Saturday mid-day family/household activities. So, in years past, I'd pull up the GP vids on YouTube and watch later in the week . . . this year (2019) though, I can't seem to find any of the first three rounds.

In prior pages of this thread I can find the GP vids with (what I'm assuming is) Polish commentary . . . unfortunately, I don't speak polish. :)

I'm not trying to ask anything inappropriate or illegal . . . just want to watch some GP action. :)

Dan

Edited by BFMDan

1 hour ago, BFMDan said:

Sorry, I should have been clearer . . . I'm a GP fan in the USA. My personal schedule just doesn't line up with the live GP streams (which are about noon-ish in my US time zone) - I'm usually out doing my own racing, or other Saturday mid-day family/household activities. So, in years past, I'd pull up the GP vids on YouTube and watch later in the week . . . this year (2019) though, I can't seem to find any of the first three rounds.

In prior pages of this thread I can find the GP vids with (what I'm assuming is) Polish commentary . . . unfortunately, I don't speak polish. :)

I'm not trying to ask anything inappropriate or illegal . . . just want to watch some GP action. :)

Dan

Um, how bizarre . . . just moments (and I mean literally seconds) after submitting my above post, I received a personal e-mail from speedwayGP.com directing me to the SGPTV portion of the speedwaygp.com website. I've been going to the website for years and I'm embarrassed to admit that I never once noticed that they have old broadcasts available there. LOL

Guess I need to work on my attention.

So, anyway, rounds 1, 2 & 3 of the 2019 GPs are available. Qualifying for the first three rounds are also available to rewatch.

Dan

Edited by BFMDan

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:07 AM, racers and royals said:

Brokstedt v Stralsund Saturday June 22nd  

Total b###s up this. Brokstedt with Holta and Rene Bach etc and then Stralsund turn up with a bunch of youngsters. Lots said on the net(including myself) that they wouldn't turn up and pay Bundesliga prices for what was a 2nd division team and even some of the second division sides are better than that Stralsund team!!! Should be a minimum strength.....was actually looking forward to this but it was obvious before a lap was run who was going to end up winning.Speedway !!! No wonder I am losing my enthusiasm. Maybe Ludwigslust at the weekend will get me to the track. Lower level meeting, but if the line-up is relatively equal ability then I am ok with that. Rant over