British Speedway Forum
JoeW

History of Speedway at Brough Park, Newcastle 1929-2018

This is a 447 page A4 sized book that I have compiled which includes heat details from all Newcastle home and away main meetings that were available at the time of printing. Also includes seasonal league tables, riders' averages and statistical appendices. It is NOT a picture book and only the front and back covers are illustrated. Available now for £22.50 costing £18 plus £4.50 postage and packing within the United Kingdom. Payment by PayPal and any enquiries please to joewake55@gmail.com   

• Like 2

Received my copy today and I am truly impressed by the work that's gone into this book. Even if you are not a Newcastle supporter, speedway fans generally are renowned for their love of keeping records and statistics. Therefore, this book is a must for fans everywhere.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, moxey63 said:

Received my copy today and I am truly impressed by the work that's gone into this book. Even if you are not a Newcastle supporter, speedway fans generally are renowned for their love of keeping records and statistics. Therefore, this book is a must for fans everywhere.

Thanks for this. Pleased you like it.

Edited by JoeW

Just a few copies of the first print left now.

Some comments from customers;

"A phenomenal Newcastle historical record" - AT (Exeter)
"It will become a bible for Newcastle fans and historians of speedway" - JH (Edinburgh)
"Congratulations on a tremendous compilation" - KC (West Midlands)
"Exemplary new item" - MV (Great Yarmouth)
"First glance took my breath away" - NT (Edinburgh)

Just reprinted for the second time and available for sale at £19.95 (£15 plus £4.95 postage & packing)