British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

Darcy in Twitter rant

Could be a long tedious season if every race takes as long to get the riders lined up ready to start.

• Like 2

Mr Ward blocked me some time ago on Twitter, and judging by his latest rant its something i`m quite pleased with.

Edited by screm
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Could be a long tedious season if every race takes as long to get the riders lined up ready to start.

Dont tell bwitcher 

9 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Another one talking absolute nonsense.

The race started at the exact moment the 2 minute warning expired! In other words, extra time spent gardening? ZERO seconds. Yep, tedious.

Edited by BWitcher

6 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Dont tell bwitcher 

So you're unhappy at a delay of 0 seconds?

You do understand the 2 min warning don't you?

6 hours ago, BWitcher said:

So you're unhappy at a delay of 0 seconds?

You do understand the 2 min warning don't you?

I do if u could just understand the first post i dont want to watch up to 2 mins gardening followed a 60 sec race its killing the sport 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

I do if u could just understand the first post i dont want to watch up to 2 mins gardening followed a 60 sec race its killing the sport 

Strange post

Riders get a 2 minute warning

What they do in those 2 minutes is up to them

If they get to the tapes with 1 minute 30 seconds to go then they can garden for 1 minute 30 seconds.

If they get to tapes with 10 seconds to go they can garden for 10 seconds

The only gripe can be the length of time between races to put the 2 minutes on

Im assuming you want the 2 minute warning to come on......no riders appear until 5 seconds to go

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Strange post

Riders get a 2 minute warning

What they do in those 2 minutes is up to them

If they get to the tapes with 1 minute 30 seconds to go then they can garden for 1 minute 30 seconds.

If they get to tapes with 10 seconds to go they can garden for 10 seconds

The only gripe can be the length of time between races to put the 2 minutes on

Im assuming you want the 2 minute warning to come on......no riders appear until 5 seconds to go

As have said many times i am sick of gardening before a race its killing it for me .

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, Pinny said:

Ward proving once again to be a first class tosspott.

stinks of jealousy, Nicki P a three time world champ, multimillionaire and then what has Ward got?

a bitter guy thats for sure.

not a necessary comment darcy never had the chance ps haven't followed darcy for quite sometime on twitter very abusive

Edited by ray c

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

You don't want a 2 minute warning?

That is what you are saying.

Riders have two minutes to be at the tapes and ready to race. Every single rider in that race did that and the race begin IMMEDIATELY as the clock hit zero.

There is absolutely nothing to complain about.

If a rider wishes to get to the start line quickly and do his preparations within the 2 mins that is fine. It is when the gardening continues AFTER the 2 mins has expired where there is an issue. That didn't happen in this case.

Edited by BWitcher

19 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

No. It won't be all that long as 15 times 3 is only 45. Then you add 15 times 1 for the previous heat to f... off and 30 combined minutes for maintenance of the track. And 10 minutes for the parade. That adds up to 100 mins. Less than a footie match.

2 hours ago, ray c said:

not a necessary comment darcy never had the chance ps haven't followed darcy for quite sometime on twitter very abusive

Its very necessary. His pathetic rants at riders since his accident has been disgraceful.

Pedersen has more class than Ward or any of his pals ever had and Wards abuse just stinks of jealousy to me.

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

You don't want a 2 minute warning?

That is what you are saying.

Riders have two minutes to be at the tapes and ready to race. Every single rider in that race did that and the race begin IMMEDIATELY as the clock hit zero.

There is absolutely nothing to complain about.

If a rider wishes to get to the start line quickly and do his preparations within the 2 mins that is fine. It is when the gardening continues AFTER the 2 mins has expired where there is an issue. That didn't happen in this case.

I give up with u am banging my head against a brick wall with u 

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

I give up with u am banging my head against a brick wall with u 

You are wise to give up. 

You've chosen a race that is started with 100% efficiency to complain at. The two minute clock is there for you to view.