British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

Darcy in Twitter rant

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Have I missed something there? It looks like all 4 back for the re-run!!

It was- probably because it was a " training match" the ref and clubs decided there wouldn`t be an exclusion.

Darky made a good comeback today!

Why are we all surprised by his moronic statements?
this is the guy who slagged off King's Lynn fans during last season's play-offs conveniently forgetting that they, like fans from every other speedway team, all generously donated to help him in his time of need after his accident.
The guy obviously has to keep himself in the spotlight somehow so making crass statements is obviously his way of feeding his ego.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

Darky made a good comeback today!

Errr.. no he didn't.

"Jesus mixed reaction from my tweet. I said he’s in my black book which means I’d never leave him room. I’d take his front wheel any day. He’d get up tho :Didiot me social media these days. You cry baby’s"

A rider brilliantly blessed with riding talent but sadly deficient in human compassion and common sense.

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Errr.. no he didn't.

"Jesus mixed reaction from my tweet. I said he’s in my black book which means I’d never leave him room. I’d take his front wheel any day. He’d get up tho :Didiot me social media these days. You cry baby’s"

I think he did. The first one was really bad, but he saved it.

Darky’s behaviour on twitter is what it is, I actually thought I’ve already unfollowed him...

21 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

I think he did. The first one was really bad, but he saved it.

Darky’s behaviour on twitter is what it is, I actually thought I’ve already unfollowed him...

He saved it?

He confirmed he'd deliberately wipe out another rider.. then adding' He'd get up tho with laughing emoji's.

He saved nothing.

It keeps his sycophants happy though.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Now everyone knows Nicki is no angel but Darcy didn’t seem to mind him when he wore a replica suit to help raise money for Darcy. 

Happy to take the love and support from those who provided then kick them when it suits. He always was and still is an odious character.

• Like 7

More annoying the race would have lasted 60 secs or so but the gardening lasted 2! And yes i thought he took him out wide typical dane , take them out but fall off if they come underneath u !

You know, I am anything but a Pedersen fan, but quite honestly, I was expecting a lot worse than that. I have seen MANY other riders make a similar move, running an opponent wide, and most of the time, the guy on the outside just ends up shutting off as he starts to run out of room.

Nope, I really don't think that was anything to rant about...

Steve

33 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

More annoying the race would have lasted 60 secs or so but the gardening lasted 2! And yes i thought he took him out wide typical dane , take them out but fall off if they come underneath u !

When you have to make something up it shows your argument is weak to begin with.

The FIRST rider arrived at the tapes with 1 min 35 of the 2 minute warning remaining. The race started at exactly 0 seconds remaining. About as efficient as you can get.