British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
False dawn

Leicester Parking - Beware!

As most people know, the main car parking at Leicester is in the shopping centre nearby. The advertised time limit is 4 hours but I and many others have heard rumours that this doesn't apply on race days/nights. 

That is not true. I went to the recent Ben Fund meeting and today received a car parking fine for exceeding the 4 hour limit. It was very annoying given that I queued for about 40 minutes to get out of the car park.

I have appealed but beware. Normal evening team meetings shouldn't be a problem but a popular afternoon meeting is more of a risk.

• Sad 1

Glad you appealed. I am sure you will be successful.

1 hour ago, False dawn said:

I have appealed but beware. Normal evening team meetings shouldn't be a problem but a popular afternoon meeting is more of a risk.

Be interesting to see if you win. Don't think you will but I hope so. If not you could always do what SCB did and just not pay. Mind you now he is banged up they've probably got quite a few of his to sort out.