British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Betting in 2019

First one of the season for me. I'm not sure if Dan Bewley is 100% ready yet, and there might be a chance of him pulling out at some stage.

With that in mind .. Dan under 8 and ex 8 @ 2.50 and 6.50. I think the 2.50 odds for under 8 is generous at this stage of Dans comeback.

Good luck if having a bet.

5 hours ago, Heathcote said:

My lot for tonight

Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 16.15.29.png

Nice one. Almost a full house.

My lot for tonights match, being unsure of the weather in Ipswich I am loathed to go with the handicap on the overall result, but I personally think Ipswich will win by more than the 8 points Bet365 currently have it set at, but a bit of rain and any advantage could be lost so not touching it. Another I did think would be close was the Harris +3 on Lambert but with the new rules there is always a chance that Lambert could turn out in heats 13, 14 and 15, where as Harris will only have the 5 rides

I would think Proctor and Jorgensen will both get over the 6 points given they should get 5 rides each, I dont see Lawson picking up much more than 3rd place in the majority of his rides and cant see Harris not be home in the first 2 in all of his 5 rides including winning a couple of them

Screenshot 2019-04-04 at 16.44.54.png

Same for me lawson under and exactly 8. 

Shocked at Jorgensen not getting a ride in heat 14 or 15 last night.

My offerings for the early match in Poland, the top 5 of the Falubaz looking so much stronger than Torun's top order and I can't see anything but an easy victory, I would say 18-20 points

Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 15.51.35.png

Anyone having a go for 2nd match,like the look of zagar under and exactly 11. 

Mine for today's ekstraleague fixtures, will give the lg1 fixtures a miss, although Klindt over 10 looks tempting.

Think Grudziadz will have far too much strength for Lublin and will win by around 10 points in my opinion. Lesson and wroclaw look too evenly matched teams and I expect no more than a couple of points in it maybe with the home side just knocking the victory

Screenshot 2019-04-07 at 11.55.32.png

Gone for kurtz under and exactly 6.