British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Betting in 2019

Very suprised if Ipswich cannot win tonight at only -4 with Betsafe@4/5

Have had £100 on TM to score over 9.5 Evens and TM to score under 11 @ 1.98 To £100 as well

Edited by mickthemuppet

Done bates -1 over Becker @ 6/4 and bjerre +1 over batchelor@ 10/11 in a double,only small stakes for a bit of interest.

I thought that  Wolverhampton Would be +6 tonight against Ipswich so looks like +10 for the Wolves looks gather generous @ 4/5

with Bet 365

Kings Lynn are  +2 with Bet 365 yet Betsafe go +  2.5 for Poole Quite a nice arb

Belle Vue are -12 Against Swindon with Ladbrokes or Bet 365 @10/11.As Jason Doyle might not be fully fit and Tobiasz  Muslelak out injured .          the Aces should be the bet here

Good luck to all

Edited by mickthemuppet

Gone  win BV -12. I think Swindon's reserves will struggle, and with no Toby and Doyle can't be 100% either, I  can't see Swindon coming close tonight. (probably go and win now)

I'll have a go in play as well on the Ippo meeting..

Good luck.

Just added Lynn +2 and the tie.

Edited by Bald Bloke

43 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Tungate over 7 and King over 6 for me tonight

I'll join you on that pair.   Tungate will probably get 5 rides and will be keen to beat his mates. I hesitated with Danny,  because Buster will be desperate for a win. Or do it think to much :blink: ;).

Gone with King anyway.

King should breeze 6 points tonight though .We will see:t:.

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, burton1 said:

Covatti +4 over summers for me.

Stood out like a sore thumb that one.

8 minutes ago, burton1 said:

Stood out like a sore thumb that one.

Nice one.

I nipped out and got back just before the start 7.27. Cashed Tungate out, and replaced it with your bet, just in time. Good job I did :blink:..  

35 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Nice one.

I nipped out and got back just before the start 7.27. Cashed Tungate out, and replaced it with your bet, just in time. Good job I did :blink:..  

Well done,also did Poole to win @6/4 and covered the tie @ 12/1 so a bit gutted in the end,should of done Poole +4 on the handicap.

8 minutes ago, burton1 said:

Well done,also did Poole to win @6/4 and covered the tie @ 12/1 so a bit gutted in the end,should of done Poole +4 on the handicap.

And I wished I went with my first feeling on Danny King. Never mind, on to the next one :t:

Gone for Becker @11/8 over berge today for small stakes ,hoping he can reproduce his last performance there.