British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Betting in 2019

Ipswich are 15/8 with 365 and Ladbrokes but a whopping 4.45 with Betsafe  . Shame they will only allow me £2.53 because that is a cracking price 

Ippo +6 win and the tie.

Not that confident, but for a bit of interest.

Josh over Lambo from scratch. . Josh will get 5 , maybe 6 if he goes like he did last time out. Only a tenner on each, for a bit of interest as I watch the updates come through.

Good luck

Edited by Bald Bloke

Noticed bet365 were bang on with the after 8 heats betting,they had it poole-6 and Swindon -2 on the handicap,and Poole -8 on the match handicap.

2 hours ago, burton1 said:

Noticed bet365 were bang on with the after 8 heats betting,they had it poole-6 and Swindon -2 on the handicap,and Poole -8 on the match handicap.

I couldn't see much tonight if i'm honest. Ended £6 up lol. But gave me some interest.

52 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I couldn't see much tonight if i'm honest. Ended £6 up lol. But gave me some interest.

I ended up 3 quid up ,so we might have the bookies running for cover if this trend continues.:drink:

• Haha 1

Brilliant bet for tonight

£100 win belle Vue @ Betsafe at -4.5 @1.90

£100 win Ipswich Bet365 +10@1.95

Maximum loss £10 .00

Maximum win £185.00

Edited by mickthemuppet

Lynn +6 and the tie

Ippo +10 and the tie

Will have a go inplay as well.

Good luck.

KP over and ex 6

Rory over and ex7

Doyle under 11. Might do 4 rides and could be sore.

Hi chaps I am in Scotland for the Scottish Golf Open then off to Berwick this evening to watch the Berwick Bandits.

21 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Hi chaps I am in Scotland for the Scottish Golf Open then off to Berwick this evening to watch the Berwick Bandits.

Congratulations :) don`t forget to enter " bash the bookie" SEC comp before 6pm today !!