British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Betting in 2019

Worrall @   16/1 for me e/w ,blows hot and cold but if he is on form I reckon he might go close.

4 hours ago, burton1 said:

Worrall @   16/1 for me e/w ,blows hot and cold but if he is on form I reckon he might go close.

Gave me a good run for my money,did him over @29/20 to score over 9 points,and in a match bet against Lawson,which both won easily.well done to Charles wright.

Kerr done bit better than i expected,but made most of it back on wright,got him at 5/1 before semis.

Coudnt quite believe nicholls didnt get over 7 in a relatively low quality field,he seems so vulnerable on any big track now. 

Edited by Paddy The Rebel
Not put all info on

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Surely in this field Nicholls can score more than 7 - even at Belle Vue !!!!!

Errrrrr.......

I placed a handicap win double on Ipswich and Masarna which was accepted by Bet 365. Then I tried to placed a treble with Poole which was declined. Anybody know why

5 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

I placed a handicap win double on Ipswich and Masarna which was accepted by Bet 365. Then I tried to placed a treble with Poole which was declined. Anybody know why

if it was gone 6pm then Sweden had started

Charles Wright over and ex 8. Should be buzzing after his BF win. I think the Panthers will need him to step up tonight. He should get 5 rides, maybe 6 if a tac sub is needed, as I don't see Hans in HT15. Could be the Panthers top scorer tonight.

Douglas +2 over Covatti. Nico has said himself he is  60% fit. He could find it hard tonight. Could take one of RW's rides, but could just as easily only have 3 rides.

Good Luck 

If any outright betting comes up for the league can some one flag it up on here as I can't be bothered to keep checking oddschecker  ...cheers .

Anyone betting on gp tonight,ive gone for dudek to beat kolodziej and fricke to beat iversen.

But of movement of Fricke over 6 gone from 6/5 to 4/9 huge money on that must if thought.