British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Betting in 2019

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, Shockster said:

Speedway of Nations or Best Pairs as it should be known as starts tomorrow.

Poland and Russia are rightfully favs I'd say but very skinny at 2/1 when it's decided on a 1 off race for the title.  At 16/1 Denmark have to be worth an EW bet.  Madsen is near the top of the tree right now and I can see NKI giving him some good support.  I think they are way over priced by Skybet.

Wouldn't bother betting on the SON, had £10 on Zmarzlik at 2/1 on sky bet for heat 15 and evens in heat 20 and because there was a replacement to the opposing pair the bet got void due to replacements in the race! apparently in their terms which is convenient in an event that has to have at least 8 replacements

56 minutes ago, DJC said:

Wouldn't bother betting on the SON, had £10 on Zmarzlik at 2/1 on sky bet for heat 15 and evens in heat 20 and because there was a replacement to the opposing pair the bet got void due to replacements in the race! apparently in their terms which is convenient in an event that has to have at least 8 replacements

All the bookies do that on heat betting and it's fair tbh as the odds would be different for a change of rider in a race, but my bet is an outright bet.  Bet365 will update their prices if a replacement comes in but original bets will be voided. Skybet just void the race.

Gone Poole -6 and the tie.

Harris under and ex 9.

On this years thread Mick ;)

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Is there no in play tonight? 

I was waiting for heat betting. Would of made a few ££.. The bookies know it as well :(

50 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I was waiting for heat betting. Would of made a few ££.. The bookies know it as well :(

Yeah that’s what I was meaning sorry, had a good night from bets as well, 6/7 coming in, was fancying some heat bets after the first few heats as had called every winner, nevermind

• Like 1

Did France over Latvia in play which come in only just though.what's happened to all the tipsters on here,have the pesky bookies ground you all down ?.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:10 AM, burton1 said:

Did France over Latvia in play which come in only just though.what's happened to all the tipsters on here,have the pesky bookies ground you all down ?.

I was waiting for in play heat betting, but they didn't do it :(

would have thought Ipswich would be +4 for tonight's match against Peterborough tonight so no bet for me but I think Ipswich wll win. Available on Betsafe  on scratch @ 2.11

My account has now been suspended by Skybet until I verify who I am with Photo, Birth date and  address Great I have only been with them since the  turn of the century . In future I think I might give them more losing bets

So now I am banned completely from Bet Fred, Skybet, and Bet Victor

Edited by mickthemuppet

1 hour ago, mickthemuppet said:

My account has now been suspended by Skybet until I verify who I am with Photo, Birth date and  address Great I have only been with them since the  turn of the century . In future I think I might give them more losing bets

Not sure that is possible 

1700437613_Screenshot2019-05-13at18_23_03.thumb.png.0cc286614741887023af4e4860bca3aa.png

Quite frankly that is an embarrassment for Ty Proctor !!!!, If seeing that doesn't spur him onto better things nothing will

My shots for tonight

Think Lambert and Riss will keep the scores much closer than the bookies predict so taking KL at +12 and Lambert over 13, should get 6 rides

Thin k Ipswich will just sneak the victory at Peterboro

Wright under 9

Tungate over 9

Harris Under 10, think him and Lawson will be swapping places too often and could be a few bonus points in each others scores

Not sure that is possible 

All part of the age verification laws that came in at the start of the month, seen many on twitter complaining about having to prove, but as of yet only Hills have asked me to verify

Tungate over and ex 9.

Wright under and ex 9.

Nicholls -7 over Ty looks silly, but Scotty might get 5 rides to a poss Ty's 3. But i'll go Ty +7 for a bit of interest.

Little bet just for a bit of interest tonight.

Lambo over 10... Hope he is using the motor he used in the SON.

Ippo win -6