British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich V Kings Lynn Thursday April 4th 7.30pm

2 hours ago, Badge said:

That's a strong 1 & 2, Riss pretty handy round foxhall and expect Lambert to go through the card tbh, not forgetting Proctor,  our ex super guest:wink:.

I think your reserves could well be the difference in this one .I hope i'm wrong but I can't see Kasper scoring unless an Ippo rider falls/ pulls up etc.

I expect MPT to score around 7. Allen and Heeps will at least double that between them I fear:o

Having said that, I hope we stuff ya..

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

Kings Lynn to win tonight, Proctor to get double figures.

ipswich are a poor team 

Currently the only way Proctor will get double figures is by sticking 2 fingers up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cupidstunt said:

Kings Lynn to win tonight, Proctor to get double figures.

ipswich are a poor team 

All Chapman's teams are poor, but Witches will win tonight because Lynn are even poorer ...

• Like 1

Am I right in thinking that the reserves only get 3 rides in the 13 heat format?

Regarding the nominations for heats 14 & 15, the top 2 scorers are held for heat 15 & the next 4 are chosen as nominees. A top reserve is in this 4 who has scored 7 or 8 but is not chosen & 2 poorer riders are. There is nothing in the rules to stop a manipulation in 1 of these riders to go through the tapes bring in the reserve.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Am I right in thinking that the reserves only get 3 rides in the 13 heat format?

Regarding the nominations for heats 14 & 15, the top 2 scorers are held for heat 15 & the next 4 are chosen as nominees. A top reserve is in this 4 who has scored 7 or 8 but is not chosen & 2 poorer riders are. There is nothing in the rules to stop a manipulation in 1 of these riders to go through the tapes bring in the reserve.

Not true. Team manager can name his top 4 riders of which 2 can be voted for in heat 14. The other 2 would then be in heat 15.  Alternatively he could keep the top 2 for heat 15 and nominate another 4 for the heat 14 vote. (At least thats how it was explained today).

• Like 1

Anyone think this Stars team will deliver needs a reality check. 

Reserves abysmal and asking Kerr to deliver in the top 5 is a an ask.

If Lambert has a bad day we're stuffed as proven.

1st meeting of the season or not, we've been shown up big time against the other weakest team in the league.

Let the Wooden Spoon battle commence with this current septet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1