British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Belle Vue PSC - Mon 1st April

Should be an easy away win with us bringing a reserve in for a heatleader.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Close home win for me. With BV closing the gap in the later heats.

Bjerre and Fricke should score well, as will Hans for the Panthers. Ht's 13 and 15 should be good ones for the Aces.But the Panthers reserves should be too strong I think. Add to that Bewley is a concern and will surely be thinking safety  first at this stage of the season

Main thing at this stage is that all riders come away fit and healthy.

Do you know it’s the old 13 heat format, so reserves have 3 programmed rides, away team as their number 4 in heat 13.

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

Do you know it’s the old 13 heat format, so reserves have 3 programmed rides, away team as their number 4 in heat 13.

No Rob, I didn't :oops:

8s there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Aces51 said:

Much will depend on how Dan copes with his first competitive racing since his serious injuries. There's no pressure on him in these early season meetings, far better that he eases himself in if that is what he needs. I don't know how Wells usually performs at the EOS and Lidsey is not only facing his first UK meeting but against a very strong reserve pairing. If they all do well a good away win but hopefully an exciting meeting whatever the result.

All of your riders usually go well at The Showground including Wells and as an Aussie I would expect Jaimon to enjoy riding it also.   Expecting an Aces win.  

Edited by maneacat

3 hours ago, Rob B said:

You'd have thought for the first meeting they'd offer more and not less because often that's the best crowd of the season. If newbies get the impression of that being what it's alwayslike then they may think twice about returning. Bonus for the regulars though is that we should be on our way by 9.30 although if it's anything like Buster's Kings Lynn then the neighbours will be reminding us of the 10pm curfew, it it exists that is.

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

No Rob, I didn't :oops:

Don't think the team managers did either otherwise Andersen would surely be at 3 for Boro, and I'd have had Bjerre at 4 for Belle Vue.

2 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

You'd have thought for the first meeting they'd offer more and not less because often that's the best crowd of the season. If newbies get the impression of that being what it's alwayslike then they may think twice about returning. Bonus for the regulars though is that we should be on our way by 9.30 although if it's anything like Buster's Kings Lynn then the neighbours will be reminding us of the 10pm curfew, it it exists that is.

There are two nominated heats after the programmed 13.

• Thanks 1

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

Wouldn’t have this been a decent meeting for BT to cover? Shame there coverage doesn’t begin yet.

Good luck to Aaron Summers on his Panthers debut.

Belle Vue should win this. Depends on how Bewley fares. Wouldn’t be surprised if he pulls out after his first heat mind. 

I'll get the 'but we've had to change to our team' and its 'early season'

But I told you so.

Edited by acef

10 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Away win with King Kenny and Fricke scoring big points ....

B)

• Like 1