British Speedway Forum

9 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Marksman, not everyone is on twitter. :unsure: Personally I think Sunday would have been a better day.:cheers:

They are missing out then :) Any speedway news nowadays is generally known on there first before anywhere else!

Also I seen a post on the other Thread about Craig's main sponsors CFS missing from his race suit, I wonder what happened there!

Fair play as they seem to stump up funds for multiple riders and GB youth setup, but they always come across rather embarrassing and unprofessional on social media it has to be said...

4 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Are you sure

did you ever see them shake hands before ,during and after a meeting .

4 hours ago, Marksman said:

They are missing out then :) Any speedway news nowadays is generally known on there first before anywhere else!

Also I seen a post on the other Thread about Craig's main sponsors CFS missing from his race suit, I wonder what happened there!

Fair play as they seem to stump up funds for multiple riders and GB youth setup, but they always come across rather embarrassing and unprofessional on social media it has to be said...

100%, their comments about sponsorship during the SON last year were embarrassing to say the least!

• Like 1

1 week to go till this potential meeting, still no information about riders !!! Were any announced last nite at Glasgow ??

Beginning to look like no riders announced no fans will  travel !!!  I have a car of 4 that now won't travel until some riders are announced.

He has said he will be getting programme start of the week so would assume he has riders confirmed. Unsure why not announced any. 

If Peterborough is anything to go by those invited to ride most likely not signed a contract to ride yet 

• Like 1

First 3 Riders announced are the Team Captains;

Sam Masters - Edinburgh

Ricky Wells - Workington

Max Fricke - Belle Vue

• Like 1

Its so hard to care with a week to go, For a  rider who thinks he's good at self promotion etc he has handled this awfully 

Maybe you need to be more on social media but everyday iv seen something regarding his meeting.   His website could be a more upto date (and on Glasgows too I would guess) and like others have said riders should have been announced a while ago.  

As a monarch fan very happy with first 3 announced and looking forward to it.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Its so hard to care with a week to go, For a  rider who thinks he's good at self promotion etc he has handled this awfully 

Cared enough to comment so not total apathy. Keep it up. 

Just now, ouch said:

Cared enough to comment so not total apathy. Keep it up. 

Not enough to bother attending though. Like so many others 

17 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Not enough to bother attending though. Like so many others 

That's a pity, lots of speedway fans were really hoping you would attend